Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 6:06:25 AM EDT
That right, your freedom needs to be taken away, cause the people's safety needs are more important.   We can't have people owning these types of weapons.   The people need to be protected from harm.  Maybe after this is all said and done, then it could be lifted.

c-rock
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:34:07 AM EDT
[#1]
OH YEAH give them ideas!!!!  WHAT the fuck does my rifles have to do with terrorists explosions TO our country?

BISHOP
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:40:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Because government is going to need to protect us from the bad people.  A attack was used to take away rights in Nazi's Germany in the 30's.  I figure the same thing will happen here.
I was on the phone with my mother, and she is willing to give up rights, FREEDOMS, to make sure america stays safe. My own mother!  Willing to give up her own sons, grandsons freedoms to make sure this does not happen again.
c-rock
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:20:28 AM EDT
[#3]
US Gov't should distribute free AR to all the public.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:25:14 AM EDT
[#4]
You would think this experience will wake up the rest of the nation into arming themselves, but I guess that's just wishful thinking...
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:54:24 AM EDT
[#5]
The ban will never completely go away.  We will have some form of it, I don't know what, but the Chuck Schumers and Hillary Clintons of this world will see to that.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:00:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That right, your freedom needs to be taken away, cause the people's safety needs are more important.   We can't have people owning these types of weapons.   The people need to be protected from harm.  Maybe after this is all said and done, then it could be lifted.

c-rock
View Quote

When the WTC was bombed the first time, the NYC mayor called for an "assault weapon" ban.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#7]
HKocher, I agree.  The people will not wake up.  IN fact I think they will be more than willing to give up more freedom for the illusion of "safety" (oh brother...).

Here's the worst part of these attacks - it was so easy.  Not one plane, it was at least 4 of the largest planes in the civilian inventory and they didn't know until they smacked into those buildings.  These terrorists have now learned, they will improve and they will do it again.

This scares me guys.

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:18:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
When the WTC was bombed the first time, the NYC mayor called for an "assault weapon" ban.
View Quote

It goes to show you that you don't have to have any brains to be a politician.  I wouldn't be too surprised that the news media tries to blame this incident on militia right-wing extremists.  These liberals have a much more important agenga on their minds, the estimated 10,000 people killed are not even on their radar screens.  World domination free from wants and evils, and them telling how to achieve narvana.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:54:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Bingo Warlord.

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:59:31 AM EDT
[#10]
It's too soon to tell right now.  This could go either way.  Americans will either roll over like sheep (likely) and there will be all new laws passed--no 2nd, no 4th, etc.  

On the other hand, the leftists may have just be totally discredited and sanity, the rarest of commodities, may actually reappear.

We'll see.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top