Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 6:02:16 AM EDT
This is not terrorism, this shit means war.....
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:03:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:06:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Will the government have the courage to do what needs done?  At least Klinton is gone.  We will see if GW has the stones for this!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:06:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't know that quite yet, but when we do it is everything we have........I hope
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:07:36 AM EDT
[#4]
You go after them as individuals that declared war on our nation. You go after them, their families, and anyone who aids them in any way. There shouldn't be any country that dares harbor them, if they do they become, literally, our enemy.

I think we may have an idea how Isreali's feel.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:12:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Gotta disagree on this one.  Some state is responsible, in small or large part, for housing these people.  In my mind, they are just as culpable as Japan after Pearl Harbor.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:15:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You go after them as individuals that declared war on our nation. You go after them, their families, and anyone who aids them in any way. [red]There shouldn't be any country that dares harbor them, if they do they become, literally, our enemy.[/red]

I think we may have an idea how Isreali's feel.
View Quote

I was trying to give other Countries the benefit of the doubt.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:31:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top