Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2001 10:26:31 PM EDT
Welcome to the ranks!!
[beer]

In case nobody noticed, Arock has been added to the list of General Discussion Moderators.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 10:42:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:43:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats and did you get up with Garryowen yet about your Cav15?

Del [:)]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:46:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Congrats, but I just want to know why the Hell you were chosen over me!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:51:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:34:29 AM EDT
[#5]
So, ummm...like I'm buying into the congrats?  I know you guys.  Nice smiles on the crocodiles.

Frank wants to know who Arock is, soooo...First of all, Arock is NOT NOW NOR HAS HE EVER BEEN A USNAVY SEAL.  Arock's an oldtimer, broadcasting from Radio Free Texas, a small town near Dallas.  Been around the shooting fraternity for some decades, do electronics, ranch/farm and online my free time away.

Arock's married to the Lovely Bride (who usually shoots better than he does), has three Mutant Offspring and one cat named Sid Vicious.

Del asks about my CavArms LEGP lower and yes, Shawn is as good as his word.  The kind of guy you want to do business with.  Even when his customers repeat their mistakes.

Confed, don't know but you're probably better off.

Strike, I watched when you came onboard and the job you're doing is a big part of why I accepted.

Glad to be workin' with you guys.

Make it happen Cap'n.

Arock out.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 5:13:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top