Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2001 11:58:08 AM EDT
Hey all.  I'd like you to link to the main post I put in Build it yourself.  More links are put there and you can reply on this post or that one.  I found it hidden in another post, so I brought it to the top so to speak.  Could this be the missing link to the post ban AR pistol???

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=5054[/url]
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 12:18:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Professional Ordinance makes a Carbon 15 .223 pistol with synthetic lower.  Click on industry forums on AR15.com home page and scroll down to Professional Ordinance.  They have their own forum.  I don't have direct link, but you can search for one.

My friend has two of their pistols and loves them. Great post-ban models, removable mags and all.  To me, this is the better option than Hesse.  Haven't heard many kind reports on Hesse, and I think they've got a rather dubious reputation.

I don't know if pistol kits/parts are that redily avaliable either.  Only benefit I see of Hesse over carbon 15 is cheaper parts or parts you already own.  Requires at least different buffer and barrel. Carbon 15 is for shure within the law as is to boot.

Anyway, good luck with your project.  Let us all know if you get a Hesse built!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top