Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2001 5:39:55 PM EDT
is the m-96 going to be another 'flash in the pan' like calico and others? fine rifle, but i have ordered parts that have never arrived, the latest being the 'recon' kit. the 'bren' kit is also non-existent, and the 'belt feed' is someones pipe dream. however? your opinions please folks. thanks
willy
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 5:41:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Wink! Ahem! I'm not suppossed to tell you anything about Mr. Robinson.  Secret Mormon affairs has kept him a busy man.  Your parts should arrive after we recieve your signed, notarized pledge to defend Zion with you said Rifle.  [;)]

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 5:55:12 PM EDT
[#2]
i'll sign! i'll sign! the wife is mormon, i am not. i respect and like mormons, and their religion, and would help defend them in case of troubles! however, if i don't get my toys soon, i shall throw a minor tantrum!
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Strange that I have had my Bren kit on order, thru my friendly transfer/wholesale dealer. His inquiries go unanswered.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top