Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2001 3:21:11 PM EDT
Would it be possible to drive in a high speed chase, and fire an AK47 at the police who were chasing you?

supposedly that guy in CA was doing that, according to fox "we're as anti-gun as the rest" news
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 3:25:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 3:31:30 PM EDT
[#2]
If you really wanted to you could, but I would rather pull over then shoot at them.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 3:42:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I shot a captured one in Nam. It caught me by surprise on how much it would climb compared to the M16. Anyway, I only put 20 rounds in it, and when I squeezed the trigger, in a matter of split second's, the AK was pointing more or less straight up and to the right, scattering everyone else waiting to shoot it. Only Arnold could shoot, the AK-47, from a moving vehicle, and hit something. But aside from that, the AK-47 is a fine weapon once you learn how to shoot it. By the was, the main reason one could not hold on to it very well is that the stock had got blown off. I have the original magazine as a souvenir, wish I could have brought the complete weapon back.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 3:50:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 4:40:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Best way to go is to pull over ang engage your enemy before he has time to s**t, and go hard.
GG
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 8:26:56 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks for the info
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 8:32:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Having fired several types of firearms from moving vehicles( Don't lecture me, I live in the desert and we do as we please here) I can tell ya it musta been spray and pray all the way. You can't hit shit at 10-15 mph aimed, so high speed over the shoulder firing is just throwin out lead indiscriminantly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top