Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2006 2:05:53 PM EDT
Rerun, but still, I'm always glued to the tv when "Shootout" is on.
Link Posted: 9/29/2006 2:09:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Fight For Fallujah

Methinks.
Link Posted: 9/29/2006 2:29:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Just  turned it on Thanks,
Link Posted: 9/29/2006 2:39:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Whens the next season coming
Link Posted: 9/29/2006 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this the one where the soldier goes into the river with a knife and fucks that guy up?
Link Posted: 9/29/2006 3:13:26 PM EDT
[#5]
height=8
Quoted:
Is this the one where the soldier goes into the river with a knife and fucks that guy up?

When I saw that episode, I was like hock.gif

To summarize, a Marine sniper was able to hit a roaming insurgent mortar crew by correctly predicting where they would set up next.  The sniper hit one guy and he goes down, the other two (or three?) go running off into a irrigation canal full of reeds and hide.

Three Marines give chase and one get hit (and killed hegives his rifle to the other Marine, pulls out his knife and wades into the water.  He then proceeds to cut the throat and drown one of the insurgents.  I can't remember what happen to the other insurgent.

God dam those guys are hardcore.

The Marine legends lives on.......

RF
Link Posted: 9/29/2006 3:14:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

When I saw that episode, I was like

To summarize, a Marine sniper was able to hit a roaming insurgent mortar crew by correctly predicting where they would set up next.  The sniper hit one guy and he goes down, the other two (or three?) go running off into a irrigation canal full of reeds and hide.

Three Marines give chase and one get hit (and killed ).  One of the remaining two Marines gives his rifle to the other Marine, pulls out his knife and wades into the water.  He then proceeds to cut the throat and drown one of the insurgents.  I can't remember what happen to the other insurgent.

God dam those guys are hardcore.

The Marine legends lives on.......

RF

kill!
Link Posted: 9/29/2006 4:18:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Great show. I wish they showed more of them.  Even though they'd be reruns, i'd glady watch them all more often.   I'm truely "glued" to the tv every time they are on.
Link Posted: 9/29/2006 4:23:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Great show. I wish they showed more of them.  Even though they'd be reruns, i'd glady watch them all more often.   I'm truely "glued" to the tv every time they are on.
Link Posted: 9/29/2006 4:29:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

is there an echo in here?  
Link Posted: 9/29/2006 4:35:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

is there an echo in here?  

Only when wayupnorth speaks.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2006 5:23:07 PM EDT
[#11]
It must be my boistrous voice.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2006 6:07:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Damnit I had to leave just after my last post in this thread.

I wish they played more of them too, seeing as how I don't get The Military Channel, whatever I see on CNN or on the History Channel is the only "fix" that I get, other than the stuff I find on the net.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:25:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Watching it now. Pretty bad ass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top