Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2001 11:29:32 PM EDT
Well, this SOB has now killed his fifth victom.  His goal is to out due the other russian killer we had just last week.

I live in this town and just 10minutes ago saw 9 cop cars speed by my house, so something is up.  I have live my whole 36 years in this town and I can't take anymore!!  It is being over run with immigrants of all nationalities, we have 3 & 4th generation welfare, traffic is terrible, and on and on...  Time for me to leave ASAP, cause I can't take city life no more!![:(!][:(!][:(!]

I feel I am running from the fight, but at this point I no longer care.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 11:35:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Police got the new call around 9pm, roughly 12 hours after this mess began.  He went to the home of one of his supervisors who fired him, took him and his wife hostage in their own home, and then executed the man in front of his wife. No word on if the wife was also injured.

Supposidly he had already warned people this morning that he was coming after them.  The police knew it and still this happened.  California cops are being made to look real stupid.  These guys are announcing their crimes ahead of time and still pulling them off before the cops get there.  They are making it pretty obvious that the police cant protect anyone in that state.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 11:39:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Just heard on the local radio that the LEO's caught up with this Fergison guy about half hour ago.  Uncomfirmed reports say one LEO injured/shot and that Fergison took his own life.

Good ridinance if true, why waste tax dollars putting his ass in jail.

sgtar15

PS  I am still leaving
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 11:44:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Hope the Leo is ok
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 11:46:44 PM EDT
[#4]
The news just said "injury" so it doesn't sound too serious.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 12:22:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Are these the end times?
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 12:35:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just heard on the local radio that the LEO's caught up with this Fergison guy about half hour ago.  Uncomfirmed reports say one LEO injured/shot and that Fergison took his own life.

Good ridinance if true, why waste tax dollars putting his ass in jail.

sgtar15

PS  I am still leaving
View Quote

He's dead alright.

The record for this month is still held by that Ukranian wacko.

Any other contenders?

[url]http://www.sacbee.com/news/beelive/show_story.cgi?Guard_Killings[/url]

Suspect in 5 slayings dead after shootout
By Sam Stanton and Ted Bell
Bee Staff Writers
Updated: Sept. 10, 2001 - 1:23 a.m.

A 20-year-old security guard who went on a 24-hour rampage that left at least five people dead and two others wounded shot himself to death early Monday after being cornered by authorities near Folsom Boulevard and Zinfandel Drive.

Joseph Ferguson, the subject of a huge manhunt after four shootings Saturday in Sacramento, was found dead inside a stolen car shortly after midnight and following a gunbattle with pursuing officers.

Joseph Ferguson is shown in this undated photo made available by the Sacramento Police Department.
AP Photo/Sacramento Police Dept.
[img]http://www.sacbee.com/news/graphics/20010909mug.jpg[/img]

His death came within minutes of him wounding a California Highway Patrol officer twice in the arm and critically wounding a motorist nearby.

The final chapter of Ferguson’s brief, troubled life came after he had fled a home in the 3500 block of Scorpio Drive in Rancho Cordova, where he apparently had been hiding since early Sunday. Authorities believe he shot and killed a man living there about 9 p.m., then left the home with the man’s wife and dropped her off unharmed several miles away.

More...
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2001 12:38:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Half an hour later, police got a call of shots being fired at the city marina at Miller Park near the west end of Broadway. Officers found two men dead there of multiple gunshot wounds – Bernardino and Glimstad – and a jammed MAC-10 semiautomatic rifle.

View Quote

Wow would you look at that.

He's got one of those rare Mac-10 carbines.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 12:39:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah there are, some guy wiped out a familiy of 4 over in SF early yesterday. He is still on the loose.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 12:42:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Yep, just talked to a cop outside my house, they also confirmed that he "Was Done".  Needless to say they seamed quite happy about it, I can't say I blame them.......

sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 12:43:43 AM EDT
[#10]
That Soltys dude should have offed himself as well.

Now he'll get the needle for sure.

Since they can't parade Ferguson around on the news, the semi-automatic arsenal stockpile will have to do.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 12:45:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yeah there are, some guy wiped out a familiy of 4 over in SF early yesterday. He is still on the loose.
View Quote

Let me guess: semi-automatic assault weapons from a stockpile.

I'll go check the news sites right now for the update on that contender.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 12:48:12 AM EDT
[#12]
You know what I think is going on?  I don't mean to sound racist, but I think part of the problem is the fact that we have so many differnt types of ethnic groups living here in Cali, plus we even allow people with questionable past to come here!!  That russian guy had [b]known[/b] violent/criminal dehaviour problems in his homeland and we still allowed him into the USSA!!

And most immigrants live in low rent areas that are naturally high crime areas, coupled with the fact that we give them welfare which in turn promotes them to not better themselves!!

All in all everyone pays.  And in now way am I impling that all immigrants are bad people.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 12:50:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Right here [url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20010909/us/san_francisco_deaths_3.html[/url]

They are claiming that they still dont know if it was a outsider or a murder/suicide, but it sounds so much like the Simi Valley shooting of a few days ago.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 12:53:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Half an hour later, police got a call of shots being fired at the city marina at Miller Park near the west end of Broadway. Officers found two men dead there of multiple gunshot wounds – Bernardino and Glimstad – and a jammed MAC-10 semiautomatic rifle.

View Quote

Wow would you look at that.

He's got one of those rare Mac-10 carbines.
View Quote

Notice also that it was [i]jammed[/i]. If those people had been armed it would have been Fergison who was lying dead.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 12:57:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Right here [url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20010909/us/san_francisco_deaths_3.html[/url]

They are claiming that they still dont know if it was a outsider or a murder/suicide, but it sounds so much like the Simi Valley shooting of a few days ago.
View Quote

That's good.  Don't tell the people that there could be a maniac on the loose.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#16]
I heard that guy was a White Supremecist. Anyway, its true what you say about SOME immigrants. If they do have a bad past, they shouldn't be allowed to live here.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 10:39:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I heard that guy was a White Supremecist. Anyway, its true what you say about SOME immigrants. If they do have a bad past, they shouldn't be allowed to live here.
View Quote

I can think of more reasons than that.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 10:43:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Oh my God!

Automatic assault weapons were used!

9mm weapon was used.

Typical media BS being spewed out by the cops as well.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 10:49:54 AM EDT
[#19]
fox news this morning (around 11am EST) siad he had gas masks, assualt weapons and a shotgun in his house. I bet he had one double barreled shotgun and nothing else. Even fox is an anti-gun propaganda machine.
I see CA's draconian laws are worthless
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 12:39:19 PM EDT
[#20]
One of the people he killed was an employee with my company.

It is with great sorrow that I inform you
that one of our employees, George Bernardino, was shot and killed in a
shooting rampage in Sacramento this weekend. George worked as a customer
service rep in our Sacramento office. Our thoughts and prayers go out to
his family in their time of grief.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 12:45:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Sorry to hear that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top