Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2001 5:59:40 PM EDT
i need to sell a couple of guns.  and i need to know a fair asking price so that neither i nor the buyer get screwed.  

Glock 26 (9mm, subcompact) plus 2 ten rounders with grip extension.  well maintained.

Bushmaster 20" HBAR postban AR15.  chromelined barrel.  well maintained.  lots of love.  i hate selling this one, but it's a sacrifice i've got to make.  it's killing me to write this too.  =)

i think the condition is properly termed "very good" to "excellent".  no wear on the glock and only on the brass deflector on the AR.  i can't think of any more information right now.  if i'm missing something, let me know.  i try and answer.

thanks,
jenn

oh, i forgot to add detachable carry handle on the bushy.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#1]
How could you?
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 6:07:32 PM EDT
[#2]
The Glock should be solid at 400 or up.  I've seen used 26's going for as little as 350 and up to 550.  I'd put it at 475$ work down from there.  That would sell at that price in this part of Ohio.

The HBAR i'm unsure of.  Look around Gunsamerica.com for a range.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 6:08:49 PM EDT
[#3]
$400 - $425 if you want to sell it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Would you take $600 for the Bushmaster? I talked to a clerk in Walmart an hour ago who is Foaming at the mouth to have one. Thats what he said he had saved up.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
$400 - $425 if you want to sell it.
View Quote

you're talking about the Glock, i presume. =) i couldn't tell by your statement if you implied interest or not.  just curious.

gardenWeasel, believe me i dont want to.  some things are just more important.  i will still have my concealed carry weapon.  i'd prefer to keep the glock but it's heavier and it will probably fetch more.  believe me, it's killing me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 6:14:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry for the Glock - it would have to $100 less for my  interest - sorry.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 6:17:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Never sell a gun!

I would sell off one of my family members first.[:D]

I have done it and Im still kicking myself for it.

But if you must it must be an emergency. Good luck.

BTW: thanks for the E-mail you sent me a while back. I have passed the info along to others to see if they have any interest.

Greg
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 6:25:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Jenn,

Don't do this!!!

For god's sake don't do that!

My email to you earlier today was totally obnoxious and way below the belt.

We can work throught this without selling everything off.  Selling these in not the answer.

Link Posted: 9/9/2001 6:56:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Hang on guys, they are not for sale yet, I hope!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 9:23:57 PM EDT
[#10]
if the price is right....

btt
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 9:38:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 10:09:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I just recently sold my Glock 17. Got a great price for it, but I miss the damn thing. Everytime I look at the empty spot where it used to be. However I did have a great time in CA for my brief visit.

If you must, you must.

Bushy I would say $8-950
Glock $3-400

Incidently, I sold my Glock17 with roughly 150rds through it for $400. I bought it in CA back in Nov of last year for $485, when a gunstore near my house was selling em on sale for the pending SB15 law.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top