Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2001 4:52:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 5:08:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not the expert, but:

1.  That funky "Thumbhole" behind the pistol grip on the USR and the lack of a flash hider.  I believe the USR comes without the quick release button for the barrel and does come with the "Special Receiver"--i.e. not a permanantly fixed scope like most of the AUG's have (some do have the picatinny rail, but they are fairly expensive).  USR's are usually Grey (there are some other colors and a "dye job" to change the color.

2.  Correct (the quick release button is not illegal to install).  However, if you can find a registered Trigger Pack (machine gun conversion part at about $5000+), you could install it and do whatever you want to the USR at that point.

3.  Not my Forte--maybe someone else can help with this one.

4.  Prices are about right.  If you can have cash in hand, and be ready to jump, you can occasionally find a shooter AUG for $3k.

Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:32:03 PM EDT
[#2]
If you want I'd be willing to scare you up a USR or AUG.

I know of a green AUG in great shape for $3,300.00

email me if interested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top