Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2001 10:33:33 AM EDT
I have the following.
20 GI 30rd AR-15 mags in good usable condition, no cracks, or dents in feed lips. All fit and function in my Colts and Eagle ARs. Sold in sets of 4 for $52 shipped.

40 GI 30rd AR-15 mags in VGC, no cracks or dents in feed lips or body. Prior owner refinished in a grey coating. All fit and function in my Colts and Eagle ARs. Sold in sets of 4 for $64 shipped.

20 20rd Inch FAL mags. VG physical condition but have a poor finish. Much better made than metric mags. Sold in sets of 4 for $36 shipped.

1 STG Rifle kit from Gunthings.com, was handpicked kit in very nice condition with threaded barrel. $260 shipped.

I can take CC MO or PayPal. E-mail for more info. Thanks.
Bryan

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top