Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2001 11:36:04 PM EDT
My 13 week old doggie went on his first "date" thursday, and tried to knock up a spayed mutt. Sigh.  No matter how hard you try and teach them the right thing, they go and do things like this.  Her owner was more amused than anything.  
[img]http://www.snedegar.net/images/bullitt/misc/PIC00042.jpg[/img]
Oh well.
[img]http://www.snedegar.net/images/bullitt/misc/PIC00043.jpg[/img]

I just love his ears [:)]
[img]http://www.snedegar.net/images/bullitt/misc/PIC00047.jpg[/img]

You can edit me, but not my dog you photoshop fiends.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 11:56:33 PM EDT
[#1]
He's looking great sfoo. He is just at the right age to get him out as much as possible.   Don't worry, I'm not posting any pics [;)] . Our older girl went into heat again last week.  Ugh, I hate that.  And with two weeks of shows coming up.  Aint she gonna be popular.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 12:04:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Drat, wanted to see more of the boxer-wearing (not boxer-bred) doggie of yours [:)]
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 12:09:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Are you sure your pup is 13 wks old? Mine is only 16 wks old, weighs 35 Lbs and is retrieving doves, completely obedience trained, and is in the process of training herself the fine art of scenting out birds. It just doesn't seem your pup is that old yet. He's still cute as a bug's ear, tho
[img]wsphotofews.excite.com/030/4Q/il/i3/3x54015.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 12:11:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Drat, wanted to see more of the boxer-wearing (not boxer-bred) doggie of yours [:)]
View Quote

Actually she is now wearing my wifes panties with a hole cut for the tail.  Contains the drips better.  Don't have a pic right now though.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 8:31:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Kens, is that a Weimeraner(sp?)? It is hard to tell from the pic. I've had three over the years and they were the best dogs I've ever had. My male was pointing grasshoppers at four weeks old.

Quoted:
Actually she is now wearing my wifes panties with a hole cut for the tail.  Contains the drips better.  Don't have a pic right now though.
View Quote

Ratters, if you do get pics for the love of God man, please don't post them.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 10:00:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Your boy is looking really good sfoo!

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 10:27:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks guys.
Kens, yep, 13wks today.  Well on his way to getting housebroken, learning some tricks, and going to obedience school in a couple of weeks.  Your girl is cute too.  
Of course, this is my first dog.  

Ratters.......man, I'm not sure I want to see those pics either....yikes...
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 10:57:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 2:20:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My 13 week old doggie went on his first "date" thursday, and tried to knock up a spayed mutt. Sigh.  No matter how hard you try and teach them the right thing, they go and do things like this.  Her owner was more amused than anything.  

I just love his ears [:)]

You can edit me, but not my dog you photoshop fiends.  Thanks.
View Quote

What kind of dog is this....very cute!

Bulldog Out
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 4:29:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Bulldawg...
Well let me put it this way...the pound says he's a boxer mutt...but he sure looks an awful lot like Tyler's American Pit Bull Terrier.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:10:00 PM EDT
[#11]
you havent removed his penis yet?
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 9:38:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Kens, is that a Weimeraner(sp?)? It is hard to tell from the pic. I've had three over the years and they were the best dogs I've ever had. My male was pointing grasshoppers at four weeks old.
View Quote

Gunslinger, She is a chocolate Lab. She didn't do any point at 4 wks, but sure was hunting grasshoppers and crickets, hence the name Cricket. Everyone calls her a Lab dog, but all she can hear is "Lap" dog. Wimers are fantastic looking dogs, sleek and trim when in shape. Almost got one this time
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 11:51:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Hmm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top