Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2001 7:08:20 PM EDT
Well I was watching Monty Python on the USA BBC channel and they had my favorite skits on: The ministry of silly walks. That John Cleese is a funny guy.

I also noticed in walking in front of the mirror that I kinda walk like that character on Phantom Menace. JarJar Binks.

Anyone else here think they walk kinda funny?
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:21:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah I have this doofus little rise when my trailing foot starts to leave the ground. Been doing it for 48 years now, too late to change!
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:21:41 PM EDT
[#2]
No funny walks, but I got some funny dances. The Tiger and the Emilio (as in Estevez), are but a few. However, they can only be pried out of me after a few drinks.

No one ever expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:25:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No one ever expects the Spanish Inquisition.
View Quote

Now that's another funny one.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:49:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:49:49 PM EDT
[#5]
John Cleese as a stupid hijacker in London:
"Take this bus to Cuba!"
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:57:23 PM EDT
[#6]
A combination of arthritis and old injuries give me kind of an amusing shamble when I first get up in the morning or have been sitting for too long.  Kind of like a 90 year old man with 50 lb testicles trying not to let his nutsack overbalance him and cause a hipbreaking fall.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:07:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Thats the sort of blinkerd philestine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non creative garbage...You sit there on your loathsome spotty behinds, squeesing black heads, not caring a tinkers cusp for the struggling artist ,you excrement...you whining hypocritcal toddies with your colour TV's , your Tony Jaclynn Golf Clubs and your bleeding secret Masonic hand shakes...You black balling bastards...well I wouldn't join your club if you got down on your hands and knees and begged me to!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:32:29 PM EDT
[#8]
.....and now for something completely different.

"run away, run away"
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:37:49 PM EDT
[#9]
HEHEHE

[img]http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_pictures/compdiff/title.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:41:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Here's the spaninsh inquisition clip.

[url]http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_video/spanish.avi[/url]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 9:03:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Thats the sort of blinkerd philestine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non creative garbage...You sit there on your loathsome spotty behinds, squeesing black heads, not caring a tinkers cusp for the struggling artist ,you excrement...you whining hypocritcal toddies with your colour TV's , your Tony Jaclynn Golf Clubs and your bleeding secret Masonic hand shakes...You black balling bastards...well I wouldn't join your club if you got down on your hands and knees and begged me to!!!
View Quote

Sir! Are you possibly on the whiskey along with myself and varmitgun? If so, WELCOME!
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 9:08:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Life of Brian, is one funny movie, so are the others.  With few exeptions, only the male of the species "gets" the humour.  Why is that?  speculation anyone?
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 9:09:56 PM EDT
[#13]
The Larch
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 9:37:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Sir! Are you possibly on the whiskey along with myself and varmitgun? If so, WELCOME!
View Quote

Some people have made the mistake that Shunt's work is a load rubish about Railway time tables ,but clever people like me, who speak loudly in resturants , see  this as a delibrate ambiquity...a plea for understanding in a mechenized work force....

Just beer at this point and time [smoke]
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:12:34 AM EDT
[#15]
"I got a slug."

"Does it talk?"

"Yep."

"All right, I'll have that one, then."
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:16:45 AM EDT
[#16]
People Explode Every Day!!!!!!......[:)]
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:21:41 AM EDT
[#17]
As much as i love Monty Python, the exact same routines that were howlingly funny when they did them become dreary and boring when people start quoting them at each other...oh well, that's a real risk on the web.  Mention Python in a post and the quoting starts.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:24:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:25:51 AM EDT
[#19]
"Uhhh..we were just having tea with these architects, m'lord, and- "

"Shut up, Jesuitface!"

My now 9-year old son announced in kindergarten one time, "Right- who's got the pox- who's got a boil on the bum? Who's got- SEMPRINI?" The other kids laughed and created a commotion, mainly because he said "bum"...

His teacher was not amused. I had to explain to her (Cambridge MA, Indian skirt-wearing liberal) that it was from Monty Python. She still didn't get it... the value of Monty Python is lost on the female of the species, I find.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:52:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Lovely plumage, isnt it Major?
the plumage doesn`t enter into it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top