Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2001 4:35:29 PM EDT
Has anyone seen the preview for the season premier of Dark Angel?  It looks like she is crawling through the grass with an M4.

It's about time they started showing female stars with firearms.  It makes convincing females that they should take up shooting. I know for a fact Tomb Raider did this.  During the 4th of July I had the pleasure of teaching two very attractive ladies how to shoot.  At first they were afraid to even touch the guns but after awhile they wanted to know if the could shoot two guns at the same time.  If I get around to it maybe I will post some video clips.  They are definately worth seeing. :)
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 4:48:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Dark Angle, or is that Dark Angel?

Sorry.  I couldn't resist. [:I]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 4:57:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Dark Angel
[img]www.darkangelfriday.com/images/pageimg.jpg[/img]

I always get the spelling of those two confused.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 5:02:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Last season she did not like handling guns. However, I've seen a few trailers for this season and it seems the producers have changed their tune about her having weapons.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 6:45:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Still pisses me off that that guy died last year.  The one who was the leader of their 'group'  He killed himself so they would give his heart to her.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top