BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2001 11:34:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 11:51:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Waldo, You got mail
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 3:40:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't feel bad, a bunch of original (but used) Hensoldts made it into the country recently.

They were selling from AIM and a couple other companies for around $500 with Stanag mount green case and accessories.  So don't get fooled into buying one at a gunshow for $800 plus.

Not sure if they are still around at that price, but keep that in mind, there should be plenty out there at this time.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 3:46:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Try TAPCO for the scope and mount:

Mount:

[url]http://www.tapco.com/store/prodinfo.asp?number=MNT3012&variation=&aitem=12&mitem=15&back=yes[/url]

Scope:

[url]http://www.tapco.com/store/prodinfo.asp?number=OPT3013&variation=&aitem=13&mitem=15&back=yes[/url]

I've bought a lot of stuff from them with good results.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 3:57:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Try TAPCO for the scope and mount:

View Quote

And there you go!

Thanks for the link David, I had checked AIM and Century's webpages (where I had seen them prior) and could not find any.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 6:06:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Hunter S. Thompson, (rent "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas"), wrote about riding his Ducati:

"Some days you get what you want,
  and others you get what you *need*."
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 6:13:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Better to have a gun and not need it, than need a gun and not have it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 6:17:01 PM EDT
[#7]
What is need?......new word?.......what does that mean......what are you saying?....[smoke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top