Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2001 9:48:08 PM EDT
Hey guys,
  I hate do it like this, but I need some help.
2 weeks ago, I was involved in a Fourwheeler to tree accident. I cracked my kneecap, and tore my ACL. Well, its a good thing I was wearing a helmet, Could have been much worse. I was devastated when it happened, as I don't have any medical insurance through my work. I am still on the 180 day probation. Well, turns out my ATV insurance covers some bodily injury. Thats great. But, I still owe a bunch of money to cover some of the medical bills. Not sure if I need surgery yet or not. Anyways. Here comes the part where I need some help. I need to find a way to make some money, while I am laid up. Does anyone know of something I could do with my PC? Data Processing? Something, Just so I could earn some money, to keep me afloat while I am off my feet? I would apprecieate if you could pass along any such info that you may find. Thanks in advance guys, I know if anyone can help me out.. Its you all! Thanks!

-Jared
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 9:51:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Do a web search on Med. billing, I once knew someone that did very weel with that.

You will need to take a class on Meda-care to that billing but I bet you can take it online.

Sorry I don't have much better info.

Good luck
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 9:43:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks A2Car,
  Anyone else have any ideas? Thanks for looking.

-Jared
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 12:36:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Manwhore?
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 12:40:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Step right up 1GUNRUNNER...  I've an AIDES package for ya! [:D]
(its a joke son)
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 12:49:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Step right up 1GUNRUNNER...  I've an AIDES package for ya! [:D]
(its a joke son)
View Quote

Not hiring but, I believe your offering constitutes a crime w/ assault with your bonus offering.  That will get you good federal time with all the ass-poundin' a guy like you can swallow.[:D]
(its a joke son)
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 2:45:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Be carefull of the med billing- some of it can not be on the level?

Can you get around at all? I know a few ppl who put things on E-bay to sell or re-sell and do pretty well?

Later

IAJack
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 4:18:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Be carefull of the med billing- some of it can not be on the level?

Can you get around at all? I know a few ppl who put things on E-bay to sell or re-sell and do pretty well?

Later

IAJack
View Quote

Here's an idea! I will dig up some dust gatherer from around the house, send Griz a pic,let him sell it on Ebay and let him keep 1/2 the money less shipping. I have all kinds of stuff around here that I just HAD to have but now I wonder what I was thinking when I bought it! Now if everyone does it.............
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 7:02:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey guys,
  Any other Ideas? I am CASHED!

-Jared
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 7:14:38 PM EDT
[#9]
medical transcription.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top