Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2001 12:39:00 PM EDT
[b]Ugly mofo cock sucking Daschle[/b]
[img]http://a799.ms.akamai.net/3/799/388/69d70abefd33af/www.msnbc.com/news/1155044.jpg[/img]

Now blaming Bush for Klinton's budget and economic downturn.  Bush doesn't have a budget until Oct 01.

[url]http://www.msnbc.com/news/623132.asp[/url]  
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 12:44:14 PM EDT
[#1]
He and his ilk are what's wrong with America.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 1:02:00 PM EDT
[#2]
He's a knucklehead.

If he's that worried about Bush's budget and tax cut then he can fix it by leading the charge to CONTROL SPENDING.

He's acting as if the only thing within his control is taxes...he can do something to control Federal spending if he really wanted to.

Oh but if he did that and the economy turned upwards then Bush, not he, would get the credit.

Right now the DEMS do not want the economy to turn around. DEMS want Americans hurt, the more the better. That way they will have something to run on in the elections.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 1:13:53 PM EDT
[#3]
We here in SD are so proud of this lying, backstabbing, finger pointing, power hungry, piece o dog shit.

Cannot for the life of me figure out how he keeps getting relected. I haven't talked to many who really feel he has done a good job.

I think alot of liberals in Sioux Falls and Rapid City must vote for him. I am ashamed I voted for him several times except the last 2 terms. Ever since Klinton Daschle has gotten power hungry and his words mean nothing as he goes back to DC and slips right in with Barney. Hillary, Chucky and the others.

My exstepdaughter now works for him.No surprise as she had few morals when she was a teen. Sad, sad world with the likes of him representing your state.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 1:17:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 1:29:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Yup, Bush has been in office for eight months, the economy started sliding about July of last year, and it's all Dubya's fault!  Shouldn't have cut our taxes!

The thing that bothers me isn't that this hack has the testicular fortitude to stand in front of a camera and [b]spout[/b] this B.S., it's that the media and the public (by and large) [size=2][i]let him get away with it![/size=2][/i]

The general populace has dumbed-down so far I don't think America will ever recover.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 1:30:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Why is this a surprise?  He's just a politician doing what politicians do.  There doesn't seem to be much integrity left on either side of the fence.  There are exceptions of course.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 1:50:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 2:32:54 PM EDT
[#8]
He's a scum bag in the highest degree. What can you expect?
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 10:46:02 PM EDT
[#9]
The fault lies squarely with the FDCGHs. If it weren't for them and their stupid astronomically overvalued IPO's they knew were not and never would turn a profit, the economy wouldn't be in the mess it is today.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top