Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2001 9:34:53 AM EDT
I have 6 brand new 40taper, V-flange, collet chucks for sale.  They are made by Universal Engineering.  Model #AF91964, CV40 Acura Flex Series.  Collets and retention knobs are not included.  You can view the specs at [url]http://www.toolingsystems.com/univ/nc/cat/afcv40.htm[/url].  2 extra collet nuts are included (slightly used).  Asking $500.  If some areas look tarnished, it's only cosmolene.

Thanks, Sydwaiz
[img]http://www.imira.com/Album/photo.asp?PID=776257&ImgType=0[/img]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 4:52:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Doesn't anybody know anybody with a CNC?  Price is negotiatable.[bouce]
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 10:22:35 AM EDT
[#2]
btt[bounce]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:20:12 AM EDT
[#3]
What type collets fit those tool kolders, looks like ER. I just bought 18 tool holders, but I might still be interisted.

Dave
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:15:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not exactly sure what type of collets it uses.  I searched on their website and it looks like they might be unique to this holder.  The collet actually snaps into the nut.  These came with a Sharnoa milling center that we bought a few years ago, but the Sharnoa machines use BT40 holders instead of CAT Flange holders.(same taper though, just different flange)  

OT:  Are the Ferret50 uppers in production yet?  Just curious.  If I get these sold, I may use the funds to offset the cost of one of your uppers!

Thanks and if you are too busy following the news about terrorist to reply to this I understand.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top