Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2001 2:04:38 AM EDT
Do any of you guys know what they go for?
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 2:18:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know of any pre-'86 NFA Glock 18's, so I'd think that since they're all Class II and LEO the price would be pretty much in line with Glock 17 prices.

Kinda hard to search the net on these with all the airsoft websites around, but here's a link with some prices:

[url]http://members.aol.com/levenguns/Glock_Price.htm[/url]

They put the 18C at $518-565 depending on sights.  It almost hurts to see those new LEO-only Glock 19 15 round magazines at $19.95!  Aaaaaah!

- Robbie
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 3:40:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I've seen them selling for about $800. However, they are post samples only, so you must be SOT and have a police demo letter to purchase.

Michael
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 8:11:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw a dealer sell one of his demo guns to another dealer for $1900 last month.  The said he had $2200 in it, from Glock.  That was a 3rd generation frame with the mulpile ports increasing in size along the lenght of the barrel.  They do not have the two longituinal ports on the side of the barrel like a regular C model.  This one was factory with the selector on the side of the slide.  There are several different things being sold as an 18 or 18C, some are just conversions(some pure hack jobs) and some older factory Glock.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 9:47:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Are any of you guys dealers you'er selves?
I gess thats who I really to talk to on this, the only ones I have seen are LEO only.

There must be some per-ban G18s out there,I hope there are anyway.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 6:27:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I have shot a converted glock 17, feels like having someone push your hand steadily backwards, but not for long cause with a Canadian 10rd'er your done in one trigger pull.

PS: yah full-auto is illegal in Canada...
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:24:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Rumor is that there were/are 7 (seven) fully tranferable G-18's.  

scottMO
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:27:52 AM EDT
[#7]
The dealer I talked to said he had his Glock 17 converted to select fire for $250.  He also had 5 large ports in the top to keep the recoil down.  Emptied a 30rd mag into a tombstone target at 25 feet.

Video at [url]www.gun-info.com/video/fullauto_final.mpg[/url]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:58:24 AM EDT
[#8]
We can get them straight from the Glock importer here. Can´t remember the exact price right now but a Glock 17 costs at us approximately 542$, the G18 costs about 700$ i recall.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:38:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Lets put it like this; if there are, you don't want one.

First off, I seriously doubt there's a transferable out there.  In several years of playing the NFA game, I've never seen one offered for sale or heard on a transferable (and believe me, I've looked).  If there is, there aren't more than one or two and the owners aren't going to easily part with them.  For an idea of the price, consider a transferable Beretta 93R.  On occasion, you'll see a transferable pop up for sale - so they are definitely more plentiful than G18's (assuming there are any transferable G18's)  Last one I saw available was about $12k and that was quite some time ago (and it wasn't even a factory gun - as I recall, it was on a Taurus frame).  At this point in time, I would expect a transferable 93R to go for $15k or more.  Now, if a transferable G18 is even more rare, you're going to be talking about a hell of a lot more money that that.  If (and I'm still making the dubious assumption there is a transferable G18 out there), but IF there's one or two in existance, they'll be significantly more expensive than a 93R - probably in the $20k range.  For that kind of money you could buy two MP5's with all the fixins.

There's other options though.  Transferable 1911's and S&W59's exist, and still pop up for sale.  You could probably land a 1911 or S&W59 for just a shade under $10k.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 12:08:57 PM EDT
[#10]
i can tell you right know there would be no transferabke Factory glock 18s since a Factory glock 18 would be a pre 86 DS since the gun would have been imported post 68! so if there are any transferabkes there all conversions
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top