Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2001 7:26:05 PM EDT
Justin Wilson died yesterday at age 87. He was one hell of a cook, comic, safety engineer (railroad man wore suspenders and a belt)Southerner. He will be missed.

www.justinwilson.com
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 7:30:03 PM EDT
[#1]
He will be missed.  A true Southern gentleman

Aggie1
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 11:19:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I used to watch his shows all of the time when the local pbs station aired them. The funny stories he would tell while he was cooking was the best part. Emiril pales in comparison.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 11:26:59 PM EDT
[#3]
[url]www.justinwilson.com[/url] He was a very entertaining man and will be missed by all.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 11:31:03 PM EDT
[#4]
God Bless Our Cajun Cook. I suppose that the Lord needed some REAL cooking for the marriage feast yet to come.

Eric The(WeWillMissYou,Jus-tan')Hun[>]:)]

Link Posted: 9/6/2001 11:35:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I've never even heard of him before.  I went to the web page, read it and listened to him.  I think I missed out.  Peace Joos'tin.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 11:55:39 PM EDT
[#6]
What do squirrel heads taste like? I remember a show where he was putting wierd stuff like that in a pot and held up one of the heads and said "ayyyee he is looking at you!"
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 12:32:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Justin Wilson died yesterday. He will be missed.

View Quote

I guarantee....[:(]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top