Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2001 12:24:18 PM EDT
I say yes. We have normalized trade and relations with Vietnam and China, what's the the big deal about Cuba? Do we still consider them some kind of threat? The Bay of Pigs, and the Cuban missile crises was 40 years ago. Is it not time to forgive and forget? Sometimes I think this Country is to insecure about itself.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 12:26:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell No!....As long as Castro is still in power.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 12:28:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hell No!....As long as Castro is still in power.
View Quote

What he said. Castro is truely an enemy of the US. It is personal with him, not political. The people of Cuba are ok by me. My father allways wanted to take a ferry from Key West, but never could. Maybe I will after Castro is dead.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 12:29:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Here we are kissing Chinas ass, and still boycotting Cuba.

Mmmmmm cuban cigars [:p]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 12:30:53 PM EDT
[#4]
....just as soon as we drop a nuke on Castros bathroom - WHILE he is on the can.

Link Posted: 9/6/2001 12:34:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Hell yes.  And I'll be on the first plane there.  Want to bring him down?  Do it with good 'ole capitalism.

China will go democrat just as soon as the folks there have had enough of a taste of freedom.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 12:35:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Maybe after Castro dies.
I'm not ready to forgive that commie for bringing us close to a nuke war.
I say let his legacy be a country in dire straights.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 12:36:05 PM EDT
[#7]
*lights up a cuban cigar*
mmmmm
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 12:44:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I disagreed with normalizing relations with China and especially that "Most Favored Nation" Garbage. I am against relations with Vietnam also. Basicalloy, America should have no relations with ANY Communist Regime, Dictatorship, or any other nation accused of tyranny.China ran over students for protesting. The Vietnamese (North) killed anybody who disagreed with them or they suspected of being sympathizers. Castro has murdered innocent people and threatened to Nuke us. Hell, no we won't go. Castro is a low life piece of shit. We shouldn't support him. The Cubans support the Embargo. Just talk to anybody in Miami. Castro makes it look good because he forces people to march for him to protest america. Kinda reminds me of that Desert Chicken Sadam Hussein. We should have done the right thing during La Bahia De Los Cochinos (Bay of Pigs) and taken Castro out. But, Kennedy was a limp-wristed pansie Democrat, who didn't have the Cojones to do what was right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top