Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2001 7:32:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:10:10 PM EDT
[#1]
brouhaha you troll,[:P]

You are just now getting an AR after 240 posts?
New Green label Colt...Cool!  Congrats.

I guess now you really have to poke around the board huh?

Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:40:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:46:56 PM EDT
[#3]
That's funny, I went to a gunshow to buy a USP.45 and walked out with my first AR early last year.

OK deal on the preban.  Little high, but hey, now you got a sweet rifle.  Congrats.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 3:03:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't know about y'all, but if I'm considering spending $1700+ on a "new" weapon that is perhaps 10 yrs old, I'm going to open it up and check it out. If the dealer has a problem with that I'll find another one who won't. That's like a car dealer saying "don't open the door and sit in it. You can do that all you want once you buy it."

Congrats on the rifle. It's a nice one and I guarantee you'll enjoy it. Now all you need to do is catch "magaholism" like the rest of us & you're officilally an AR junkie.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 3:12:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I also pay a little extra to support the local dealer.

Too bad about the s/s USP being discontinued.  The s/s finish sure holds up better than the Para Ord's.

I'll have to "hurry up and buy".  Another one...

--------------
For the children.
UN1846
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 3:33:39 AM EDT
[#6]
A rifle is almost always a better choice than a pistol. I think you paid too much for the pre-ban, but I am not one of those who think a bayo lug is worth $800.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 4:01:51 AM EDT
[#7]
You did fine!  A nice green label Colt worth about $1,600.00 to $1,700.00

You will enjoy this one....Get some ammo, go to the range and start blasting.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 3:18:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't look back!  Congratulations on your new rifle.  On the big scheme of things it won't matter at all about the deal you got.  I think it's a fair price, and if you paid a few extra bucks to a guy who takes care of you then great!  If you bought it- you can afford to recieve the many hours of enjoyment it will bring you.  You will end up having both pre and post-bans anyway!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top