Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2006 7:05:06 PM EDT
not sure if this is the right forum for this question or not, but here goes.   i've been thinking for a while that i might like to pick up an AR50, but recently i read a good article about the new(ish) AR30.  its the little brother of the 50, chambered in various 30 caliber rounds --i'm particularly interested in the 300 winmag.  i know its not exactly the same thing and all the 50 cal purists will be up my butt for even proposing such a blasphemous concept, but i seems to me that the 300 winmag version would be a little more practical to shoot (not to mention cheaper) and yet still maintain the fun factor.

anyone have one?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top