Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2001 4:42:05 PM EDT
I just saw this on CineMax. It's a film short about some tatooed freakshow who wants got get shot, the bullet wound scars being the body art.
The guy ends up going into a garage and getting shot by a .38 Smith & Wesson snubbie with hollow points.
Part of the conversation:
Guy with the gun: "Man, you want to get shot with a hollow point. A full metal jacket will just go right through you and only leave a little entry and exit wound. The hollow point will go in small (points to a pistol tatoo on freakshows chest) and it will come out the back in a star shape. The expansion is what it's all about."

It was a very offbeat flick to say the least.
The following is the info on the show.

DELUSIONS IN MODERN PRIMITIVISM - MICHIGAN PREMIERE
Director: Daniel Loflin
Producer: Daniel Loflin, John McCalmont, Chris Magid, Kurt Christenson, & Kristin Christenson
Writer: Daniel Loflin, Karl Moore, & Kurt Christenson
Cinematographer: Tiffany Toby
Cast: Karl Moore, Kurt Christenson, & Kris Ingersoll
[email protected]
Honorable mention Sundance Film Festival
(17 min. /Color)

In this cinema-verite "comedy-noir", the pierced and tattooed young Jerome seeks the newest and ultimate form of body modification.

Link Posted: 9/5/2001 4:45:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 4:58:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I think he will look better in brain matter grey!

Freaks! Get a life....wants to be shot?

Freak-n-f*ck ups!

Sorry for going on but geesh...
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:36:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah..I saw that also.  Pretty darn weird...the "shooter" was laughing about it afterwards as he got paid to do that "artwork!"

Its a bizzare world.

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule."
H.L. Mencken

Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:48:21 PM EDT
[#4]
ROFLMAO........dumb M*therF*cker.......
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:01:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Shooting people for money?...hmmm, if it is legal...sorta' sounds like fun...not that I want to get shot myself....but hey..some dumb f@#% wants to get shot....I have a nice selection he could pick from...heheheheh,

medcop
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:04:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Right Between the eyes.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:22:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Right Between the eyes.
View Quote

Uhm, someone already tried that...he ended up being Clinton's V.P.

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule."
H.L. Mencken
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:42:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Next he will drink a cup of NOS and jump rope[X]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:54:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Would this be government funded art?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top