Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2006 5:13:38 PM EDT
Reason elventy billion I should have stuck to flying freight..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14486560/

Updated: 4:22 p.m. CT Aug 23, 2006
CHICAGO - Cook County prosecutors say a 29-year-old man traveling with his mother desperately didn't want her to know he'd packed a sexual aid for their trip to Turkey. So he told security it was a bomb, officials said.

Madin Azad Amin was stopped by officials on Aug. 16 after guards found an object in his baggage that resembled a grenade, prosecutors said.

When officers asked him to identify it, Amin said it was a bomb, said Cook County Assistant State's Attorney Lorraine Scaduto.

He later told officials he'd lied about the item because his mother was nearby and he didn't want her to hear that it was part of a penis pump, Scaduto said.

He's been charged with felony disorderly conduct, said Andrew Conklin, a spokesman with the Cook County state's attorney's office.

Amin faces up to three years in prison if convicted.

Link Posted: 8/25/2006 5:15:04 PM EDT
[#1]
4th button from the right on the member toolbar, what does that say?
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 5:15:33 PM EDT
[#2]
"It's always "the dildo" or "a dildo" - never "your dildo""
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 5:24:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh well, Guess I didnt get the drop down box to "last 7 days" like I thought I did.  It's my first dupe, be gentle.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 5:39:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't pay attention to TRH. He's ordained by the priests of the Holy Church of Assholism.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 5:54:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Bet that guy gets kicked out of his moms basement for good this time!  
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 6:00:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Possibly getting 3 years in the slammer for saying a penis pump is a bomb.  The funny part is, he'll still be pumping penis, just not his own.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 6:23:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Don't pay attention to TRH. He's ordained by the priests of the Holy Church of Assholism.

I sense jealousy issues
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 6:27:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Madin Azad Amin was stopped by officials on Aug. 16 after guards found an object in his baggage that resembled a grenade, prosecutors said.

What the Hell sort of toy was that and what was he planning on doing with it?

Never mind... I don't think I want to know...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top