Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2006 6:14:27 AM EDT
I got my wife some pink grips for her commander and she loves them! But in searching high and low in the internet I was unable to find any paychmyer or houge style grips in pink or girly designs.  

I was talking to my wife and her friend and asked would you buy and be more likely to carry a pink gun or other girly decoration and they both enthuasticly said Hell Yes!

I am telling youif it is pink women will buy it!! no matter what the product.

Think of the potential:

Pink grips
Pink Slides

Link Posted: 8/24/2006 6:21:31 AM EDT
[#1]
delete this thread
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 6:25:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
delete this thread

And why would I do that?  
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 6:54:11 AM EDT
[#3]
My fiance wants me to do a pink camo pattern on an M4 for her.  She thinks pink guns are cute.  I agree with vrwc0915, this is a potential goldmine.  Just for the record, my fiance is a great shot and very knowledgeable about firearms.  She just happens to like pink, just like I happen to like black.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 6:59:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Man if you could make them in blaze orange Id buy 10!
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 7:02:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Dura Coat, the answer to all your needs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top