Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2006 6:14:41 PM EDT
Hey guys I'm a college student and am looking for some OC to carry and have at home. I have read a lot of info lately about how its not always neccessary to draw down, and I whole-heartedly agree. I've decided I want some to have with me should I need it. Fox Labs seems to be the big one around here, but I am open to other recommendations as well.

So basically I am thinking maybe a 2 oz. can of Fox. Any better ideas? I would also appreciate some sources for the best prices. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 6:17:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 6:21:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
FoxLabs has the highest SHU rating of all of them: 5.3 million.

In other words, it's the hottest.

Which reminds me. Should I use the hottest I can find i.e. Fox? My buddy works security and only has 2 mil.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 9:52:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Do you ARFCommers buy your Fox Labs stuff from anyone in particular?
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 9:55:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Do you ARFCommers buy your Fox Labs stuff from anyone in particular?

J&L Self Defense is where I got my Fox.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 3:11:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Doesn't look like a bad price at J&L. I think I will have to get myself the 2 oz. of Fox. Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top