Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/23/2006 4:38:01 PM EDT
Does anybody have a sister with a boyfriend who is a complete jackass?
You should see the Fag my sis is dating. He wears flip-flop's with jeans and a beret. WTF? He talks like a damn faggot, he is a bleeding heart libtard ofcourse. He made a smug remark about gun control the other day, he said,"What do people need an ak47 for deer for?" I said that the second amendment isnt about hunting and he just froze, plus ive killed deer with my wasr, lol, that little P.O.S. He works for the democratic party, and the other day I swear to god, he was wearing a Red shirt with a Yellow star on it.

Who would've guessed that there is a communist in the democratic party?
Anybody else have this problem with their sister's boyfriend?
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 4:41:56 PM EDT
[#1]
And he's banging your sister!
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 4:46:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You should see the Fag my sis is dating. He wears flip-flop's with jeans and a beret. WTF? He talks like a damn faggot, he is a bleeding heart libtard ofcourse. He made a smug remark about gun control the other day, he said,"What do people need an ak47 for deer for?" I said that the second amendment isnt about hunting and he just froze, plus ive killed deer with my wasr, lol, that little P.O.S. He works for the democratic party, and the other day I swear to god, he was wearing a Red shirt with a Yellow star on it.

The only problem I had with my sisters bitch, I mean boyfriend (now ex) is when he decided to let her go down on him while I was driving him home.  He was underage so I didn't actually hit him, but he knew I would kill him
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 4:51:57 PM EDT
[#3]
For awhile after meeting my sister's boyfriend, I knew nothing about him. One day I had a picture of an M1A up on my computer when my sister and her boyfriend came into the room. He took one look at the computer and said "Nice M1A!" He then proceeded to tell me about his Russian capture Karabiner 98 and Yugoslav M48 My sister's boyfriend is pretty cool.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 4:54:44 PM EDT
[#4]
My sisters boyfriend seems to be a damn good guy, with his head on straight.  He literally saved her life once (she did not know she was allergic to bee stings.  He also happened to be allergic and had his shot in the car.. that they were 30 minutes away from on a hike.  He made the run there and back in about 20 minutes).  He's a 28 year old surgeon, and overcame a near fatal head-on collision with a drunk driver... only to send my sister to Italy for a vacation, and purchase an extremely expensive ring with some of the settlement money he received as soon as he was better.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 4:58:52 PM EDT
[#5]
What's wrong with flip-flops? I wear them almost everyday in the summer. Only put on the teva's if I'm fishin.

Link Posted: 8/23/2006 4:59:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

+1.....sucks to be you......
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:02:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The only problem I had with my sisters bitch, I mean boyfriend (now ex) is when he decided to let her go down on him while I was driving him home.

Slam on brakes.

"Get out. Both of you."

Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:05:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't have a sister, however there is a girl a few years younger than me and we were pretty much raised together, so she looks up to me like  a big brother. That being said, when she gets a new boyfriend, the first thing I tell him is this: "If you make her cry, I will make you cry."

So far, it's worked.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:09:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I don't have a sister, however there is a girl a few years younger than me and we were pretty much raised together, so she looks up to me like  a big brother. That being said, when she gets a new boyfriend, the first thing I tell him is this: "If you make her cry, I will make you cry."

So far, it's worked.

Very nice.  My best friend came out with me and my ex (who i was way into) one night.  He got a weird vibe from her and pulled her aside and said "thats my best friend.  if you fuck with him, i'll fuck with you" or something along those lines.

Later that night.. the bitch cheated on me.  

She ended up moving away. lol
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:09:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The only problem I had with my sisters bitch, I mean boyfriend (now ex) is when he decided to let her go down on him while I was driving him home.  He was underage so I didn't actually hit him, but he knew I would kill him

He "decided to let her" blow him?  Have you ever met a guy that "decided" to let someone blow them?  She was handing out blowjobs, the party to blame IS NOT the guy that accepted the gift!

That's like deciding to accept a car accident....they happen and you're involved.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:11:36 PM EDT
[#11]
nevermind
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:13:15 PM EDT
[#12]
My sister has had some dandies. This one she has now started out rough, but he went to lineman school, got a good job, and has a level head on his shoulders. She could do worse.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:13:21 PM EDT
[#13]
No sisters, but I have a 15 yr old neice. Anybody seen that scene in BadBoys II, when the young "ThunderCat" comes a callin. Well, what I and my brother did was way worse. Poor kid will never be the same, but he wont be back either.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:15:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:16:04 PM EDT
[#15]
I broke my sister's [ex] BF arm and collar bone way back when before she got married to her present husband,

of course it was an accident, we were playing football.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:20:31 PM EDT
[#16]
My sister has turned into a 45yr old skank and or slut.  Current uh....boyfriend got fired from his family's business & hasn't be able to hold a job more than a few months since.

I've lost two perfectly good brother in laws and had to keep my sister.

Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:24:14 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:28:03 PM EDT
[#18]
height=8
Quoted:
He's probably imagining your face on her while he's banging her....kick his ass
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:28:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1.....sucks to be you......

[ron white]You drive a Mercedes, he drives a van.......a place to fuck your sister![/ron white]

Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:31:24 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He "decided to let her" blow him?  Have you ever met a guy that "decided" to let someone blow them?  She was handing out blowjobs, the party to blame IS NOT the guy that accepted the gift!

That's like deciding to accept a car accident....they happen and you're involved.

Gonna have to agree.  Your sister is slutty.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:39:36 PM EDT
[#21]
I actually really like my sister's boyfriend. Her ex-husband on the other hand....
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:46:16 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I had a GF who loved giving hummers. More than once I had to fight her off because it wasn't the time or place to unzip. It really was a matter of letting her do it. I never had to ask.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:53:01 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
He wears flip-flop's with jeans and a beret. WTF?

Could be worse............he could be wearing Crocs!

Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:58:35 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He wears flip-flop's with jeans and a beret. WTF?

Could be worse............he could be wearing Crocs!

NOOOOO!!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 5:58:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 6:01:48 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
He "decided to let her" blow him?  Have you ever met a guy that HAS NOT "decided" to let someone blow them?  

Fixed it for ya...
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 6:04:42 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is extremely disturbing even for arfkom

And kinda hot.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 6:05:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Yep...Jackass.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 9:01:24 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
What's wrong with flip-flops? I wear them almost everyday in the summer. Only put on the teva's if I'm fishin.

Nuthin. But do you wear them with jeans?
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 9:40:45 PM EDT
[#30]
LMFAO@ Dusty im sorry but that shits funny right there.
Your sister obviously has no respect for you at all. I can't even imagine my sister even thinking of doing something like that with me in the vicinity. Much less the same car. LOL heads would have rolled had I been in your situation.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 9:52:56 PM EDT
[#31]
If I had a sister, and she was with a boyfriend like that, he wouldn't be her boyfriend for long.

He'd just simply disappear.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 9:54:37 PM EDT
[#32]
I have a friend whose like a lil sis to me.  She ends up going out with some ass ( whom I know is an ass but she wouldnt listen to me about him) and I give him the good ole "hurt her, I hurt you" line but in a little more violent text.  Anyway, he did.  She now pays very good attention to me when I tell her stuff.  The best part is  this kid is a little shit.  The only reason he still lives at home is because his parent cant kick him out yet.  He hurts her and then he calls me to brag about it thinking hes a big bad-ass.  While hes still rambling on about himself, I am there kicking down bedroom door,  next to his dad (whose helping me btw).  He now have to do community service for a long time and he has probly 15 restraining orders againg him, a teather and has to go to court every 3 month.  Should beat him more before I turned 18.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 9:59:05 PM EDT
[#33]
My sister is 45 and has been married to her husband for over 25 years now. He has been a good father and husband, though I do not care for his company.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 10:19:15 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is extremely disturbing even for arfkom

No shit....
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 10:46:17 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Buahahahahahaha!

Funny shit right there.

-MEI
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 10:50:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Not my sister... But a dear friend of mine had this asshat boyfriend that got drunk and hit her right in front of me. So, I pistol whipped him with a 1911 I had at the time.

We told him he fell.

ETA: It took a lot of restraint not to shoot him. Well, in the foot or something anyways :-)
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 11:14:51 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Not my sister... But a dear friend of mine had this asshat boyfriend that got drunk and hit her right in front of me. So, I pistol whipped him with a 1911 I had at the time.

We told him he fell.

ETA: It took a lot of restraint not to shoot him. Well, in the foot or something anyways :-)
                                                                                                                Can't say as I wouldn't have wanted to shoot someone like that myself,at least just a littleSome people are just frickin' stupid.He probably shares his "little man sindrome"with most woman beaters.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 11:17:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Aye.

He came close though... Reeeeal close. One of the things I hate most is women beaters. And for that retard to do it right in front of me................... Mmmmmm............I could've tasted the spray.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 11:24:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Women need a reason to have sex

Men just need a place

Scott

Link Posted: 8/24/2006 12:15:24 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

We told him he fell.

Crazy Hoosiers!

Link Posted: 8/24/2006 12:16:25 AM EDT
[#41]
I like my brother in law more than my sister. She is a great lady but he has got to be one of the nicest guys Iv'e ever met.

At my bachelo party i told him "I sure am glad you are such a nice guy. It would sure suck to have to try and beat you up."

He is 6'6" tall, and a true cowboy.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 12:25:13 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We told him he fell.

Crazy Hoosiers!

Who the fuh you callin crazy?!?  
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 1:08:12 AM EDT
[#43]
My little sister lives with the same guy she's been with for 7 years, including while he was in Iraq in the Airforce (TACP).  Couldn't have asked for a better BIL if it comes to that.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 2:10:11 AM EDT
[#44]
My sis died three years before I was born, so no worries for me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 3:18:45 AM EDT
[#45]
OK sis story time...

After swimming in the pool at home with the GF my sis and her BF(we'll call him dumbass) and a few other friends, I decide I need a beer. So dumbass and I head off to the bar for a couple drinks. This particular bar had "fashion shows". So after some beers,2 games of pool, and a couple of nasty girls showing their bits we decide it's time to leave. He then says he's got a ride and will catch up to me later.

Huh?WTF is he doing? Dumbass leaves with one of the "fashion show" skanks. So I get back home and tell my sis what he did. She tells me to settle down and she'll handle it. About 2 hours later a knock at the door. Instantly she drops him with a kick to the balls and a knee to the face.

Fastforward about 6 years and I find him on a website.

The website
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 5:39:56 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Dude, I'm sorry but if that had happened in my truck...someone would've gotten a black eye and ended up walking his happy ass home!

Not to mention your sister has got ZERO respect for you..........
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 6:02:13 AM EDT
[#47]
I simply ran off/scared off my sister's boyfriends until she brought a decent guy home.  They have been married for 13 yrs and I couldn't ask for a better BIL.  I on the other hand have been married 3 times with the longest tenure being 9 yrs, seems like somebody should have been looking out for me.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 6:12:37 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
You should see the Fag my sis is dating. He wears flip-flop's with jeans and a beret. WTF? He talks like a damn faggot,

You may be onto something here.  I used to work with girl who was kind of artsy but real hot.  One day she caught her boy friend in bed with another guy.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 6:14:07 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

I wear flip-flops with jeans - what's wrong with that?!?
Matt
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 6:21:53 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
So ... can I call your sister?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top