Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2001 9:28:50 AM EDT
Now we all [b]know[/b]. . . .

[Ellen Degenerate's old girlfriend]
Actress Anne Heche (left) is interviewed by ABC's Barbara Walters on the season premiere of '20/20,' airing September 5, 2001. During the interview, Heche talks about her battle with mental illness, the sexual abuse she suffered as a child and 'Celestia,' her alter ego from another planet.
View Quote

Not to belittle the sexual abuse stuff, but the "alter ego from another planet" was pretty funny. . . .

[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/nm/20010904/en/mdf46668.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 10:00:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Well at least that explains why she was shacked up with Ellen.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 10:09:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Just imagine if she and Angelina Jolie were to get together..?  Talk about a "crazy" couple...

FWIW: If I had been involved with Ellen, I too would opt for the insanity plea!
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 10:49:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Can anyone explain how "celestia" and the other Shirly "I'm fuckin wacked out of my head kinda nuts" McClains end up being wealthy celebrities?
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 11:00:20 AM EDT
[#4]
AntiUSSA, I wouldn't mind making a sandwich out of those two...
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 11:24:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Now that the cats out of the bag, Ellen might climb into her space ship & leave!  WooooHooooooo!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 4:27:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I can't wait to hear the repercussions from this! You know all the hard-corp fags will be at her throat for saying that her homosexuality was due to a mental illness. Will they say it is just a "healthy Choice" or will they try and blame it on genetics? [rolleyes]
Or will they call it a perversion like it really is?
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:06:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top