Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/17/2006 9:14:49 PM EDT
Ok, watching thread after thread of left wing propaganda, its seeming like you cant throw an emoticon without hitting a liberal.

Lets see the results.

Link Posted: 8/17/2006 9:16:07 PM EDT
[#1]
In before the neo-fascist imperialistic environment hating poll!
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes. There are an awful lot of folks who seem unusually interested in what people smoke in their spare time.
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 9:16:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You forgot oven warming.

And you didnt make it!

Link Posted: 8/17/2006 9:19:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You forgot oven warming.

And you didnt make it!

Obviously, capitalistic neo-con military-industrial-complex agents thwarted my attempt at expressing my 1st Amendment rights!!11

And yes, we are being overrun with leftards.
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 9:21:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh shit.  Big Words.  

Link Posted: 8/17/2006 9:24:52 PM EDT
[#6]
No, I won't leave.

I never wear my Che shirt anyways...

Link Posted: 8/17/2006 9:28:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 9:30:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yes--and they are (mostly) very scrupulous about staying within the Conduct Code, so they are welcome here.

Thats were moral high ground comes in.

Banned and censored in a second over there for not towing the line, pwn3d to hell and back here.

Link Posted: 8/17/2006 9:33:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Somehow I think that even if they doubled the membership of ARF.com, they would still be outnumbered here.
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 9:36:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Who is Che? Some kind of designer?

Link Posted: 8/17/2006 9:36:48 PM EDT
[#11]
So... Name names. Your poll has no option for "Don't give a shit as long as they like guns".

I think youre seeing more Libertarians, not Liberals.
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 9:37:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Seems like this site has been invaded by (jr)  high school kids lately.
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 9:47:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

be nice next month when school's back in session and the HALO/Counterstrikers cannot stay up late
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 9:48:16 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

be nice next month when school's back in session and the HALO/Counterstrikers cannot stay up late

I'm counting the days...
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 9:56:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
So... Name names. Your poll has no option for "Don't give a shit as long as they like guns".

I think youre seeing more Libertarians, not Liberals.

As long as they like guns, I'm cool with it.

Even though I despise liberals they do have a right to exist...

Besides, I enjoy the debate
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 10:08:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Disagreeing with a Republican idea isn't always the definition of a liberal. I see very very few actual Dem/Libs on this board, and they usually hit and run. The rest are conservatives who in some areas differ with the herd, and that's a good thing for the right wing. If its ideas can't stand up to scrutiny, or debate, then it's no better than the left.

Just my .02, and I'm often at odds with the herd....mostly because I distrust any group who thinks alike too much.
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 10:09:05 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm a gun freak, and all, but some of the guys here scare me.

What's a leftist freak anyway?

Someone who isn't ready to go first strike nuclear against NK, Iran, AND China?

Someone who doesn't think M203's should be legal?

Someone who values the laws of the US, and isn't ready for 'frontier justice' and lynchings?

Someone who doesn't extoll at length the means of torture he'd love to employ against pedohpiles, murderers, etc...

I think many of the denizens of this somewhat homogenized, quasi-masturbatory, mental playground couldn't tell a liberal from a moderate from a disenfranchised conservative from a representative of the Organization for the Betterment of Agropastoralists.

Left wing propoganda?  Heh.  That's the stuff over at DU, where you get banned for anything else.  

Kudos to the moderators, however, for nourishing a forum that exemplifies most of the best of American ideals fairly consistently, especially freedom of expression.

Link Posted: 8/17/2006 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Disagreeing with a Republican idea isn't always the definition of a liberal. I see very very few actual Dem/Libs on this board, and they usually hit and run. The rest are conservatives who in some areas differ with the herd, and that's a good thing for the right wing. If its ideas can't stand up to scrutiny, or debate, then it's no better than the left.

Just my .02, and I'm often at odds with the herd....mostly because I distrust any group who thinks alike too much.

That about sums it up for me.
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 10:13:45 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Someone who isn't ready to go first strike nuclear against NK, Iran, AND China?

Someone who values the laws of the US, and isn't ready for 'frontier justice' and lynchings?

Someone who doesn't extoll at length the means of torture he'd love to employ against pedohpiles, murderers, etc...

I think many of the denizens of this somewhat homogenized, quasi-masturbatory, mental playground couldn't tell a liberal from a moderate from a disenfranchised conservative from a representative of the Organization for the Betterment of Agropastoralists.

Left wing propoganda?  Heh.  That's the stuff over at DU, where you get banned for anything else.  

Kudos to the moderators, however, for nourishing a forum that exemplifies most of the best of American ideals fairly consistently, especially freedom of expression.

Zing!
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 10:16:23 PM EDT
[#20]
OK. . .

Who brought these here?
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 10:18:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Count me as a disenfranchised GOP'er.

My party left me I didn't leave my party.

Have you seen the budget deficit? Warrantless wire taps? No-knock warrants? Lack or proper planning in several areas?

Whoa.

Not that the D's could do better but I think the conservatives could do much better.
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 10:19:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Yes, especially the folks who seem to side with Hezbollah and cry out if a few civilians get killed just because they agreed to store rockets in their basement.
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 10:23:00 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

What's wrong with civilian ownership of an M203? I'd like one. It'd be fun. Why don't you want me to have one?
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 10:31:01 PM EDT
[#24]
It's a combination of things.

Yeah, there's a fair few genuine liberals on this board.

There's also a large number of independents and libertarian types, whose ranks have swelled considerably since the GOP won the presidency. It was much easier to be a republican before they took control, and became accountable.

And a great many Repubs who'll scream liberal at anyone who has a critical word to say about the administration, the party or its platform.

There's been a number of incidents where folks have jumped to conclusions completely out of left field, for instance very recently a passing criticism of president Bush resulted in a long tirade about how "my boy" Bill Clinton wasn't any better, an arguement I wholly agree with but lament the fact that it's the best arguement we have left to defend the administration. It's a side effect of the polarization created by a two party system. With only two major political parties it's easy to assume anyone who disagrees with you on any point disagrees on all, or is a member of "the other side".

Other side of that coin is that whenever a Libtard (or Conservitard) says something stupid we tend to believe it's a widespread view, when it's just as likely just individual stupidity.
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 10:33:24 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

+1

but could someone explain all the big words in normal talk?

guns are good or bad?

-blue
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 10:36:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Yep , it cracks me up when someone is posting their draw down story
and include the line " My Mom " somewhere in the tale
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 10:37:22 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, some of us are married with children, but still have mothers among the living. So now and then, I'll say "my mom" when referring to her. I'm not sure how else to do it...
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 10:57:17 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's wrong with civilian ownership of an M203? I'd like one. It'd be fun. Why don't you want me to have one?

I have one. Just can't have the good rounds for it. That is illegal.
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 11:00:08 PM EDT
[#29]
<checking calendar>

Yep, June, July and August have foaming lefties penciled in with a brief election year spooge during November.  

Tinfoil hatters for January, February and March.

The Stormfront Neo-Nazi 88 stumble bums show up every third week of the year.

Militia madness in December.

TEOTWAWKIcon is in April.

And finally we have the Counterstrike/Air-soft “Heavy 6 fest” in May.

*Sheew* It’s shaping up for a busy mod/staff year. No wonder they just nap right through “Left Fest 06.”
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 11:07:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Damned leftards are all over the place...
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 11:09:51 PM EDT
[#31]
The last "Brokedick Mountain" review thread there were more gay liberal arfcommers than you you could limp-wrist a GLock at.

Course, I'll bet more of you go to see the sequel:

Link Posted: 8/17/2006 11:18:30 PM EDT
[#32]
I like pie!
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 11:19:17 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, some of us are married with children, but still have mothers among the living. So now and then, I'll say "my mom" when referring to her. I'm not sure how else to do it...

Hey , all well and good . As long as it isn't :

So I grabbed my AR and looked for a loaded mag , but "My Mom " moved them
when she was cleaning my room
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 11:37:49 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That about sums it up for me.

+2
Link Posted: 8/17/2006 11:54:41 PM EDT
[#35]
I think it just comes down to if more people would just mind their own business, this country would be in better shape.

I don't care what my hippy neighbor smokes in his home and I don't want him caring about how many guns I have in mine.

Link Posted: 8/18/2006 12:05:16 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I think it just comes down to if more people would just mind their own business, this country would be in better shape.

I don't care what my hippy neighbor smokes in his home and I don't want him caring about how many guns I have in mine.

Absolutely.  In fact I am willing to trade.  They get their drugs, we get our machineguns.  Just don't mix them.  It's like feeding Gremlins after midnight (terrifying and hilarious at the same time).

I consider myself a "Republitarian".
Link Posted: 8/18/2006 12:51:59 AM EDT
[#37]
It's everywhere...

Link Posted: 8/18/2006 1:07:11 AM EDT
[#38]

them Pinkos is everwhere
Link Posted: 8/18/2006 1:10:25 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey , all well and good . As long as it isn't :

So I grabbed my AR and looked for a loaded mag , but "My Mom " moved them
when she was cleaning my room

Hey! Stop making fun of my detailed encounter with the JBT's (as I've stated earlier, I was lucky that they busted the meth lab next door, I thought they came to find my  AWP, 203, At 4, and the KF7 soviet I have in my room! But if it woulda been my house, man, I was ready for TEOTWAKI and WW4 rolled into one!!!!1111!!

For some of you wondering, I've cleared the issue up with my Mom, while cleaning my room, she is never to touch any of my SHTF gear.

On a serious note, you wouldn't believe how much gun bullshit I have to deal with at school. You think its bad that you might see one thread about stupid crap, I have to listen to it all year... I can't even count how many times I've heard "My Dad's uncles, redneck freind son converted the electrosuperMac10 into full auto, its sweet!"
Link Posted: 8/18/2006 1:17:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/18/2006 1:18:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Well, to be fair, I'm British and voted for the current government (doh!), so I guess I count as being Liberal, especially compared to lots of you guys.

But in my defence, I'm getting better!

/PHil
Link Posted: 8/18/2006 1:35:57 AM EDT
[#42]
A couple years ago when I was in high school I was on a dangerous road towards libtardism.  Part of the "Anybody but Bush" crowd, y'know?

Well, having grown up considerably since then, I'm a small-government small-L libertarian.  I'd probably vote conservative with the rest of y'all just to keep my 2nd ammendment rights, but if there's a dem/lib up for election who's strongly pro-RKBA, it's a more interesting issue.
Link Posted: 8/18/2006 1:45:36 AM EDT
[#43]

"I just thank God I'm an atheist. "
Link Posted: 8/18/2006 6:44:32 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Yes, especially the folks who seem to side with Hezbollah and cry out if a few civilians get killed just because they agreed to store rockets in their basement.

Ha ha....... I have no idea who you could possibly be talking about.

That said, I don't mind discussing shit with him.  Hell, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.  I'm just pretty doggone sure I'm not.

ETA: Oh, and CavVet...... check your email.  Thx.
Link Posted: 8/18/2006 6:54:29 AM EDT
[#45]
The libs don't bother me. It's all entertainment.

My favorite kiddie is the one that claimed the gun closest to him at that moment was a stainless Smith Model 29 in .357 Magnum.

It's the Anarcho-Libertarians supposedly on my own side that bother me more.
Link Posted: 8/18/2006 6:56:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Aw shucks, if everyone felt the same way about everything GD would be pretty boring and we'd all be hanging out in the AR/AK forums posting pics.
Link Posted: 8/18/2006 7:00:25 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Ok, watching thread after thread of left wing propaganda, its seeming like you cant throw an emoticon without hitting a liberal.

Lets see the results.

Ever thought that theres more than one political mindset among gun owners?
Link Posted: 8/18/2006 7:04:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Seems to be a lot of Left Leaning alledgedly Pro-Gunners here lately. You know the "Reasonable gun control is OK" crowd
Link Posted: 8/18/2006 7:06:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Maybe...

More worrying, to tell the truth, is the recent spate of fashion discussions... it's getting a bit disturbing, not to mention that we now like the French.
Link Posted: 8/18/2006 7:08:28 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
You know the "Reasonable gun control is OK" crowd

That's my beef. They fail to realize that since 1934 gun control and restriction has been incrementally but surely stifling the RTKBA.  There can be no "well maybe that's OK."
You  must hold fast the the rights you have or they will be eroded. as they are in many states in the union already.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top