Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2001 4:31:34 PM EDT
Why won't Todd just quit attacking people for no reason?  Here's his latest attack on another decent business man (unlike himself):

"Let me know, ps it is not the receiver the Gun Store in Las Vegas has 2 of our guns and they both shoot just like the mp5s they have. Also I have done 4-6 sear guns and they all fire just like my mp5.

I am guessing the spring. We had a fly by night company Advance Tact Firearms make the first springs for us, they said they were Wolff and they were not, this company has since gone out of business and is now selling plastic AR15 lowers as Cavalry arms."

This was posted over on Todd's board, "HKsux.com" or better known as www.hk54.com.

Link Posted: 9/3/2001 4:37:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 4:44:32 PM EDT
[#2]
hey todd, suck my sasuage 8===O
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 4:55:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 5:56:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's the reply I've put up 3 TIMES at todd's site, only to be deleted every time:

============================================
Special Weapons:
Here's the reply of mine that you chose to delete. It must have been some sort of mistake since mine was deleted, but your post above is still untouched.

If you have a problem with me coming in to set the record straight about things you are claiming, by all means e-mail me and tell me what's going on. When you only choose to delete one side of something, it shows people exactly what I spoke of in the deleted post. Let's all play fair now, OK?

Here it is-
[i]Originally posted by Special Weapons [/i]
[B]...We had a fly by night company Advance Tact Firearms make the first springs for us, they said they were Wolff and they were not, this company has since gone out of business and is now selling plastic AR15 lowers as Cavalry arms...
[/B]
View Quote

This is a good example of what's going wrong here.

Todd, there were 3 people involved in the ownership of Advanced Tactical Firearms. For reasons better left alone, they went separate ways.
Only ONE of these men has any involvement with Cavalry Arms, a completely different company than the one you mention, with no relation to it other than the involvement of one person who left Advanced Tactical Firearms.

He shouldn't be tied to Advanced Tactical Firearms any more than you should be linked with one of your previous jobs, or I with mine. He's the owner of a hopefully successful company, and he works hard to make his customers happy.

Every time you badmouth another company, you're losing a little bit more credibility with potential future customers. I feel It would be a good idea for you to let bygones be bygones, and concentrate on yourself and your own issues. You're burning bridges even still, it seems, and these are people you could use as allies if you keep them as aquaintances at least. I'd like to see the personal jabs go away, and see some comraderie between companies.

We're all in this together, Todd. There's no need to cause unnecessary friction in the industry. The people you seem to be the most concerned with aren't even your competition. They're all manufacturing or selling products completely different than yours.

I'm not affiliated directly with Cavalry Arms, but I can tell you I've met the owner on numerous occasions, and he's a straightforward and honest man. From what I can tell, he doesn't have any hard feelings towards you, even still.

There may be a lot that I'm missing, and you may have reasons to feel the way you do about people. It just seems elementary, though, that in order for you to make or keep a good reputation, your public relations skills might need a small tweak or two. You've come a long way, but we can all improve more.

Please don't delete this post, or lock this account. I'm not flaming you here, or trying to disrupt your board. I'm just a person concerned about how you're coming across, and attempting to lend a hand.

:)

-GUMMO.

===============================================

You'd think the guy would realize how people are perceiving him. But I guess no matter how bad he looks to us, it's probably still better than what he really is.

-TREE.
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 6:15:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 6:27:50 PM EDT
[#6]
That Todd guy is such a jackass. I don't know if you've been to his board, but it's so fucking lame.

This guys has some kind of ego problem, I bet he carrys a picture of himself in his wallet in case he can't find a mirror.
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 7:02:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Can't wait to meet him again at a trade or gun show.  He seems to buy a lot of negative PR with his comments.

Link Posted: 9/3/2001 7:40:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 8:58:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This guys has some kind of ego problem, I bet he carrys a picture of himself in his wallet in case he can't find a mirror.
View Quote

Yes he does. Here is that very picture.

[img]http://members-http-1.rwc1.sfba.home.net/jeff.hoeft/pics/Toad.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 9:14:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Toad also has a grudge against Steyraug and makes frequent jabs at him.  He has a list of customers that he has f**ked and will not help. I think he had a great idea but lacked enough class to really execute the idea.  He claims to have a 30,000 gun deal overseas.  Imagine an army armed with SW5s.  Even the Italian army could whip this group!
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 10:17:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 12:39:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 8:55:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Best one yet....

Hobiecat

How does it feel?
Todd, how does it feel to be you?

To be so insecure you have to delete the posts of anyone who takes issue with you.

To be so universally hated you are the joke of the firearm industry.

To be so pathetic you come out with outlandish stories of being fabulously wealthy and prepared to buy H&K.

To have to create your own board because you have been kicked off every other firearm board.

To be so hateful you will go to any length to harm your enemies, you will get that evil Tony one day won't you? No matter what lies you have to tell.

Before you delete this, which you will because you have NO BALLS, understand you are a sad pathetic, little man on a power trip. You think of yourself as a bigtime firearm manufacturer like H&K when you are actually a second rate knock off artist. You should move your factory to Korea. You are only importnant in your own mind and here. Here you can reinforce your fantasy that you actually are somebody.

Of course in reality you have to pass off this board SW.com as HK board, kinda like your guns, look like HKs but in reality not even close. You have to tell lies just to trick people into buying your product "Just as good as HK or better."

And that is why you have like 150 members and other sites have 1000s. Of course half of those members are banned and only came to tell you what a jackass you really are. The other half is you, the personalities you've created, a few suck asses like +-+ and a few guys who really don't understand this board is a fucking joke.

Ban my account, I ain't coming back. You are a loser and this is a board for losers.

Link Posted: 9/4/2001 10:39:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Damn,

Hobiecat tell'in it like it is!
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 11:07:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Thanks AUG, I was going to post that over here too.  Laugh, I just read that over on [b]HKsux.com[/b] (aka hk54.com or Toad's board).

Toad is the biggest idiot I've EVER seen.  My God that man is dumb as a rock.  He constantly lies... like the most recent tale of a MP5 in an Arizona gunshop that's been welded up so many times just so it can work that it looks like a "spider web".

He lies about everything imaginable and what's even more staggering is that he does it unprovoked.  Something snaps in that little brain of his periodically and he posts some tall tale or takes another cheap shot at people he hasn't seen or talked to for eons... like the folks over at Cav Arms or Tony Rizzo.

He is not stable and he's a complete a$$hole.  Why ANYONE would want to buy ANYTHING from him is beyond me.  I wouldn't buy a freaking button from this clown.

Oh, and one more thing.  This no talent ass clown thinks he's a real gun manufacturer.  Right.  He subcontracts out all the production and has his lackeys hobble them together.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 12:15:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 12:23:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He lies about everything imaginable and what's even more staggering is that he does it unprovoked.  Something snaps in that little brain of his periodically and he posts some tall tale or takes another cheap shot at people he hasn't seen or talked to for eons... like the folks over at Cav Arms or Tony Rizzo.
View Quote

I think Freud had a few things to say about these types of people.  Napolean was one of them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 12:34:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Don't know this guy "Toad" But I have been to Shawn's shop and dealt with him a few times and he only has the best intentions to take care of your needs. He might be an asshole, though I haven't decide yet.[:D]
BTW-How can you go wrong dealing with a guy who gives you a lifetime warrantee on his product! Along with that he gives a warrantee that he stands by not a BS one to make you buy it, but an actual warrantee!
Later...
John
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#19]
>>Anyone out there that I ever “Fucked Over” please drop me a line or give me a call, I’ll apologize and do what I can to set things right… <<

OK. Damn.  Was at a shoot with you and saw your lowers.  Liked 'em cept I didn't like the length.  You didn't say they could be shortened.  So there.  Close as I can come to being fucked over.

Seriously though, I would have bought one on the spot had I known I could modify it.  I liked the feel of them and the concept of a single unit.  I just didn't like the extra length.  Next time.  

Don't let the bastards get ya down.  Seems from what I read being on Toads bad side is a sign of good character.

James
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 1:37:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Does anyone know if this Todd guy is on AR15.com?
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 2:24:38 PM EDT
[#21]
He has been known to post as SPORTSHOOTER5 and Bushmastermaster.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 2:34:02 PM EDT
[#22]
GerryOwen!

Sir,
 Check out the Industry Forum!
 I have some questions for you under:
Cav15 and LE
 Tried emailing you but not sure you received.  Let me know and if I need to resend to you, I can.
 Thanks.

Pakrat
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 2:58:25 AM EDT
[#23]
I have 2 problems with my new Cav15 rifle.

1) It only shoots one hole groups.
Every time I pull the trigger.
And,
2) I shoot it exclusively now and all my other rifles are no longer receiving the attention they so rightfully deserve.

Dammitall.

Del [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top