[url]www.bsnn.net/who%20sucks/hate.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:10:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:11:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:13:49 AM EDT
[#3]
The majority of Americans are, without a doubt, the dumbest, humorless shit-faced pricks on the face of this godforsaken mudball, and when they're not being stupid, they're telling everyone how proud they are to be an American, and what a great country America is. Bollocks. Americans are uptight, self obsessed shit-fucks with the tolerance of inbred hicks and the mental capacity of a light bulb, and the ignorant fuckers are infecting the rest of the world with their shite music and cocksuck health conscious bullshit.

Yep, that describes me to a tee.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:18:51 AM EDT
[#4]
A-hyup! Whayll, I'll just get me over to Inn-gland in Mah Double Nought Spy car, and teach thaut boy some re-spect!

What's funny is he seems to be having a serious problem with the ex Prez, and a lot of the liberal leanings his little bit o planet embraces..

Ahh well.. "Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and they all stink"

Meplat
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:19:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:26:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I sent the commie fuck an e-mail Ya think I'll get one back?[;D]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:28:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:35:56 AM EDT
[#8]
1.  The site and article are both appropriately named.....BS

2.  Sounds like nationality envy

3.  Who freaking cares what a bunch of disarmed subjects think?????????
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:38:28 AM EDT
[#9]
This guy is a pussy he wouldnt say this to an american's face.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:55:13 AM EDT
[#10]
here's what I sent:

Can't get over that 18th century butt kicking, huh?  Beaten by a bunch of "dumb, humorless shit-faced pricks," I would be embarassed, too.  Losing sucks, huh?

Hopefully, you won't be able to track me down; you might beat me up or shoot me.  Oh,wait, brits can't fight or own firearms.  Disregard previous statement.

Signed,

An uptight, self obsessed shit-fuck American who can fight and owns firearms

P.S. How do you know what a homosexual's piss tastes like?
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 11:12:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 11:47:16 AM EDT
[#12]
I've been to England, not Ireland, and I must say that most everyone that I talked to was very friendly and courteous. Which leads me to believe that this "bung-hole" is a minority or maybe just the Irish are this way. I'm part Irish (and scotish, and english, and dutch, and etc) and nothing this missing link can say can change that. He is just constipated or something. Let's not get too carried away with ragging on the modern-day British. Most of them are probably okay. Just give this homosexual piss drinking moron all they hell you want.

If he had any balls he could at least go join the IRA and do something about it. ROTFLMAO
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 11:56:06 AM EDT
[#13]
An English sailor walks into a French brothel and tells the madam, "Gimme the ugliest woman ye got!"

The madam says, "But monsieur!  Ve have so many beautifful ladies!  Vhy do vous want an ugly one?"

The sailor replies, "Because I'm 'omesick!"
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 12:32:27 PM EDT
[#14]
"There's 3 things that make you an outcast in the United States of Arsewarts, and they are (1) Smoking, (2) Drinking, and (3) Obesity. This is from a country that waters down its beer..."

I'm English. I thought I was very overweight. THEN I moved to America. I don't know where he gets this idea that obesity makes you an outcast. Perhaps he's thinking of California.

I feel I must apologise for this moron on behalf of my countrymen. I don't know where he gets his mouth-froth from. No one back home cares about America one way or another, to be honest.

As far as being angry over losing the War of Independence. Uh. Why? Why would anyone care about the outcome one way or another? It was a wee bit ago.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 12:37:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Its funny when british people call americans Inbred, seeing is how they've been procreating on the same fuckin island for thousands of years
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 1:16:36 PM EDT
[#16]
However,....I did find a link to Gunandknife.com on his page......

[img]http://www.thebollocks.com/images/squirrely.gif[/img]

Cheers,
RG.nl
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 2:30:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 3:01:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Check this crap out.

[url]www.bsnn.net/who%20sucks/hate.htm[/url]
View Quote

Try:

[url] http://www.bsnn.net/who%20sucks/brits.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 3:52:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Their opinion of us - who cares? Not worth the time to look
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 5:41:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 5:47:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 6:22:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Well, I'm an American and proud to be one so why don't you just shoot me?, oops, I forgot the whole gun confiscation thing. Also, you put something like this on a website frequented by some of the most patriotic people in America so you are obviously asking for insults. Hasn't anyone ever told you not to wrestle a bear in its cave. Thank God my family descended directly from German's so I don't have to claim any ties to you my limey buddy.

Matt
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 7:33:17 PM EDT
[#23]
If you think the guy doesn't have some valid points, just look around at some of the guys we all work with.  Look at Springer and the other talk shows to see what America has become.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 7:45:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 9:52:27 PM EDT
[#25]
 He is right about one thing: Our beer does suck. I like German beer - St. Pauli Girl, Becks, Spaten.
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 10:23:17 AM EDT
[#26]
BSNN is Bullshit News Network. It's a satire.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top