Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2001 5:08:15 PM EDT
I have done a little business with Major Surplus. Recently I had purchased some gear from them and was unhappy with one of the items. I e-mailed them to air my views but made no mention of returning the item.
They were back to me in less than 2 hours and asked me to send the item back so they could replace it.
They were fast pleasant and cooperative. Something I am not used to these days.
I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for surplus survival gear.
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 5:11:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Their showroom store beats out Disneyland.  It is the real "Happiest place on earth".
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 10:17:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I've bought quite a few things over the years from their showroom in Gardena. Most of the stuff I've never used(and hopefully will never have to[;)]), but I've gotten some unreal deals there. LOTS of cool stuff.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 12:01:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought stuffs from them before and was satisfied. I think they pretty much were singlehandedly keeping ASG in business with all of that ad space they were buying.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 4:05:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Do they have a web site?
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 4:10:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Do they have a web site?
View Quote

Try this:

[url]http://majorsurplusnsurvival.com/index.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 4:12:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank you sir.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 6:02:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Their catalogs are sort of the Hustler of the non-firearm surplus world.  I can't wait for mine to arrive in the mail so I can rush off and be alone with it for a while.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 6:35:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 1:19:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I used to do business with the old owner,Survival Inc., he was great. call in an order and BS about survivalism,those were the days
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 1:25:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Cool site, I noticed that they keep saying how good the MREs taste, are they THAT good? I have always heard people complain.
View Quote

I tried some MREs MILSPEC had on display at SHOT a few years ago. The stuff really is very good especially when it is heated.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 1:26:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 1:53:00 PM EDT
[#13]
I tried some MREs MILSPEC had on display at SHOT a few years ago. The stuff really is very good especially when it is heated.
View Quote

Some are good, some not so good.  They all start to suck after several months.  

Eddie
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top