Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2001 2:21:32 PM EDT
May the good Lord forever bless the inventers of WD-40 and Duct tape.
Amen.
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 2:31:11 PM EDT
[#1]
May the good Lord bless those who had a hand in the development of the microwave.

Without them, Lordtrader and most single guys would not be alive today!  [8D]  [:o)]
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 2:33:32 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]www.octanecreative.com/WD40/[/url]
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 8:13:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I know there are a lot of people who could be added to this, but today, those two products kept me from pulling my hair out and shooting a fairly expensive piece of equipment. I thought that was enough to justify a word or two in thanks.
I can quickly think of several othe rpeople who deserve mention in a prayer such as this.
I can also think of several unknown people who deserve a cursing. They are mostly automotive engineers.
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 8:56:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Duct tape helped me build a 20'x15'x10' temporary paint spray booth this week... it was the only fastener used to assemble the booth.  I think I have an addiction.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 8:50:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Duct tape!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,26607,00.html

PossumKiller
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top