Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2001 2:59:36 AM EDT
I wonder if perky little Katie Couric, Rosie O'D and NOW are going to rush to the aid of the Sacto Ripper...?
PS---Don't click on link if you get pissed off easily...
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,33008,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 3:09:44 AM EDT
[#1]
"Don't click on link if you get pissed off easily..."

You were right.[pissed]
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 3:16:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Sometimes, I'm glad that I'm old, and that I probably won't live to see the ultimate result of this insanity.

As someone who has had a child and lost it soon after, I can understand postpartum depression.  It's an act of love.  It's that the mother loves the child so much that she can't stand that she isn't as close to the child as she once was.  How can NOW turn this into the cause of a violent action?  From the mothers that I have known that intentionally physically harmed their children, it appeared to be out of jealousy for the child's relastionship with their father.  I wonder how NOW would explain that?
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 3:56:33 AM EDT
[#3]
That bitch should be tortured to death. I wish I were the one to do it.

Tyler
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 4:35:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Calm down tylerdurden1201, She will get hers in time... Far worse than any punishment you or I could ever give her.
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 4:50:21 AM EDT
[#5]
You're right Symtex...

I just have a big problem with people who hurt/abuse/kill children or infants (I am sure that all of us here do).

Tyler
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 5:06:57 AM EDT
[#6]
It's just the same old double standard that characterizes the way in which present-day society attempts to deal with the fundamental differences between men and women.

Women are allowed to be emotionally unstable.
Men have to control their impulses.

Women must have their feelings "validated".
Men who have feelings are seen as weak.

It's OK for a woman to do something bad because of how she feels.
Men are held accountable for everything they do at all times.

There, I feel better now.

I'd like all women reading this to know that I don't normally feel like this.  I had a moment of weakness.  Please forgive me.  BTW I'm free this evening if anyone is looking for a nice guy with whom to share a nice bottle of wine.

This Misogynistic Moment was brought to you by The Houston Area chapter of the National Organization for Women (HANOW).

[Damn, I can't type or spell today.]
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 5:19:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Let's see.....

they are also victims of white male culture whenever they snap.
View Quote

So women who choose to stay home are victims of the white male????

So, it's the white man's fault???????  Don't you love how they twisted that around.  Even if a white male is not involved, it's still his fault.  What about black mom's who stay at home while the black father is at work, or Chinese couples, or Filipino couples, or Islamic couples (in whose society women are definitely treated as second class)???  Is that still the white man's fault???

It's the same old 'it's not my fault' bullshit, blame it on everyone else.

Where was NOW during the Clinton scandals, after all, isn't he a member of the 'white male culture'???   Why didn't NOW come to the aid of those women or was Bill just too cute???  Could it be that a white male is not a member of the 'white male culture' as long as he espouses support for the right politically correct groups such as NOW, NAACP, Fidel Castro???

NOW wants to disarm us, but supports a cold blooded murderer???  If the bitch had used a gun, they would still be supporting her, but vilifying us, the white gun nut man, and guns.   Oh, wait!  They are vilifying us anyway.  Silly me.  Rosie O' Donut, er..I mean O'Donnell, who is one of the biggest (in more ways than one) gun control fanatics with the catch phrase 'it's for the children' is now supporting the murderer of five innocent children!!!!!  What hypocrisy!  If this had been the father murdering the same children during a period of overwhelming depression and in the exact same manner, would these women be making the same excuses and showing the same support?????
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 5:22:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 5:26:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She will get hers in time... Far worse than any punishment you or I could ever give her.
View Quote

Your right of course.

But I still believe we should hasten that moment along with a little cyanide drip.

I hope she makes peace with God before she dies. But she has earned death.
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 5:37:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
But I still believe we should hasten that moment along with a little cyanide drip.
View Quote

No, M1man, that would be too merciful.  I think she should be strapped into a dunking chair like the old witch hunt methods, lowered into the water until she is just about done, then raised back up.  This should be repeated 5 times, one for each child, and then the 6th time, she will be left in the water to struggle to a very slow agoninzing death.

Incidentally, has anyone noticed how much HANOW sounds and looks like HANOI????
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 5:53:10 AM EDT
[#11]
anyone find the address to send her letters in prison?

some of you should put some of those l33t photoshoppery skillz to use and make a picture of this cu/\/t getting her neck stretched or head slammed in a cell-door by a big bulldyke guard. then we can print and mail to her.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top