Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2001 1:36:38 PM EDT
Here is a little secret that some know about but most don't.
The IRS has a file on you and it is called an Individual Master File. In this file is the coding for your tax payer status.
The funny thing about this file is that most employee's of the IRS do not know how to read it. They don't know because everything at the IRS is compartmentalized keeping most at the agency from understanding more than the smallest part of their job.
This IMF must be kept 100% by law Title 5 if I remember correctly. In order to read the file you must refer to a couple of other regs you must refer to but again IRS employee's are not given this training. The master file will show that you are not a tax payer subject to Title 26.
There are people out there who can read the file and from what I have seen so far, I've just started learning, they are very successful.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 1:39:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 1:48:23 PM EDT
[#2]
yep most people are listed as residents of Guam or Puerto Rico and listed as having income relating to alchohol.......The IRS can legally collect taxes on these individuals only if they live there or are involved in alchohol. Ain't the government great? If there is interest I will post a list of links for further research.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 1:53:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Then let me show interest as well....

FFZ
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 1:56:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Even if every automaton there could read mine, it wouldn't matter. They're welcome to print mine in the Wall Street Journal - everyone would just think WSJ started a new joke section.[:D]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 3:37:41 PM EDT
[#5]
1 you are are probably right from what I have experienced. This is not for the sheep it is for those of us who don't want to pay an illegal tax.

However, if you want to start the process and beat them at their own game you must request your Individual Master File from the IRS. When you receive it you must have it interpreted by someone in the field that knows how to read the code.
If you can't find that person e-mail me and I will point you to someone in your section of the country.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top