Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2001 12:50:56 PM EDT
HA!!!!HA!! I just had to do it!!!!!!!

Seriously....

I'm told RRA was formed people who left Armalite because Armalite's quality control was lacking. Ouch.

Everything I've ordered from RRA has been top notch.

And everything has delivered within THREE business days. EVEN my DCM competition upper.

Hoooahh, RRA!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/29/2001 1:04:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Garandman,
I Agree!  I bought one of the LEGP's, it was top notch.  I also ordered some extras, the finish and total overall quality on their products is unbelievable.  Why would I want to pay $70+ dollars for a scope riser base from DPMS when I can get one from RRA for half of the price and not lose any of the quality.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 3:03:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
HA!!!!HA!! I just had to do it!!!!!!!

Seriously....

I'm told RRA was formed people who left Armalite because Armalite's quality control was lacking. Ouch.
View Quote

I doubt that. Have not heard any bad words about Armalites M15s.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top