Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2001 8:36:04 PM EDT
Colt 16 inch barrel, 9mm upper, Colt 1 piece mag block, full auto bolt, and a few LE only and modified UZI mags.  I cannot find much out there on the value of these 9mm uppers other than J&T which sells the uppers for 699.00

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 4:00:26 AM EDT
[#1]
help thx
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 7:12:31 AM EDT
[#2]
These seem to be comming from stripped down LEO guns.  I see adds for the following routinely. Same setup you are mentioning with one LEO mag for $850 unfired.

The Colt LEO mags sell for $25 each people try to sell them for $50 but they cost $25. The converted UZI mags are worth maybe $40 but won't work nearly as well as the Colt mags.

If you get the thing and can't own the LEo mags let me know I might have something to trade for them.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 7:32:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Remember, if you don't have Class-III stuff or an FFL, you'll also have to lose that FA bolt carrier in order to be legal.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 9:30:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Remember, if you don't have Class-III stuff or an FFL, you'll also have to lose that FA bolt carrier in order to be legal.
View Quote

If you really wanted to be anal about something like this you could always just take a grinder or a dremmel to it. Though I think it would just be a waste of time.

Michael
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top