Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2001 5:58:26 PM EDT
I look at HK now days and you know what I see? A British company, not a German one. After their failed G11 project and bankruptcy they where bought up by a British company and since then they have focused directly on the Military and really have no care about creating civilian products. Every single time I try to contact HK they are nice to mention their unwillingness to sell just about anything to the general population. They refuse to answer how I can buy a G36 or a UMP WHEN IT’S LEGAL TO BE SOLD HERE IN CANADA. It just does not make any sense. There was one shipment of G36's that made it to Canada and was already sold before they where ever put in the crate and sent over the water, Now they refuse to sell anymore to civilians. Now is this normal a company doesn’t want to make profit? Hell the damage is already done! Make money! This makes just as much sense as Colt saying it will not sell a civilian version of the M16. It’s just all so stupid. Now I have to wait for someone who bought a HK G36 to sell it used and for an over inflated price. Give me a damn country you can buy a G36 over the table so I can circumvent the British way of thinking now employed at HK.

And I have been told I am responsible for getting further shipments fucked. Well to simplify this story, NO I WASNT. A gun shop in Ontario went and called HK about the problem of them having a "Movie firearms import license" and the fact they where going to sell them to normal people instead of using them for movies. How do I know this? That gun shop is how I ever found out about the G36 in the first place.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 6:13:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Just goes to show that you should never trust british people.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 6:32:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Just goes to show that you should never trust british people.
View Quote

That's a pretty strong statement, not to mention a real ignorant one.  

How do you feel about Blacks, Italians, Poles, Whites, Asians, Germans, Latinos, Greeks, etc.?

I hear AK47.net calling your name.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 9:52:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top