Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2001 8:32:06 PM EDT
Ed Sr., why can't you guys just shut down the old board, and we all take up residence here?
why not post a notice in all discussion boards and on the homepage of the old ar15.com? i was just curious as to why we're not here permenantly yet.
take care, and thanks for the best website in cyberspace.
you guys are the best!
colt.
[beer]
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 6:52:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Seems most folks like the old board better. Guessing that is why?  Of course, if the old board is laid to rest I'm sure most will swing over here permanently.
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 8:05:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, one thing that needs to be done before making this board primetime is to follow up on the site suggestions.

Two, they need to change the port that this resides on. Port 1111 is generally filtered out on several corporate proxy servers. It sucks trying to look something up while at work, and not being able to get here.
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 9:06:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe he did!

I heard the theory that a power outage caused the old ar15.com to go down, but because I just happen to have my tin foil hat on at the time, I know the truth.

He He He...
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 12:27:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone know when the "old board" will be back up?

Link Posted: 1/21/2001 3:09:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top