Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2006 9:35:06 AM EDT
news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060621/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/marines_iraq_shooting

I'm surprised; somehow I feel that if this were a stateside shooting or mob beating with eight resulting in the death of one, eight murder charges would never happen.  

I think there is a double standard here.  Obviously they were guilty of wearing a uniform.
Link Posted: 6/21/2006 9:41:37 AM EDT
[#1]
the victims of american pc.
i wish them the best.

they got the corpsman in on it too?
Link Posted: 6/21/2006 9:43:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Buncha horseshit.

I find it impossible to believe that 8 Marines just picked some civilian at random, dragged him into the street and executed him. I'm sure that this is more bullshit, like the charges brought against the Marine Lt. for killing 2 terrorists.

I've never heard of a war where killing the enemy was considered to be murder.
Link Posted: 6/21/2006 9:44:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Charging someone with murder in Iraq is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500. Are we making an example of these men just to appease the media and the libtards?
Link Posted: 6/21/2006 9:49:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Charging someone with murder in Iraq is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500. Are we making an example of these men just to appease the media and the libtards?

not only do the Marines have to worry about getting blown up or ambushed everyday they also have to worry about some JAG a hole whinning about iraqis civil rights

fuck that.
Link Posted: 6/21/2006 9:51:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/21/2006 9:56:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Great.  How soon until the Iraqi's figure out that all they have to do is lie and get our boys charged with murder . . . oh wait.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top