Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2001 11:09:17 PM EDT
The Frank the Spank thread about his a-hole friend got me thinking.

1. Life is too short to wait for friends.

2. Life is too short to waste it with sucky people.

3. Life is too short to not be happy and find joy in life.

4. Life is too short not to care about others, even if we haven't met them.  (are you listening Leslie Anne?)

5. Life is too short to give a rats ass about what people think about you.  (unless you're an a-hole, then listen and stop being such a jerk.)

Anything else??????
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 11:14:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Life is just to short, Period.......

Alex
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 11:17:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Your thread has inspired me to spend all my money on more guns. Hopefully my wife will be just as inspired...[:D]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 11:20:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I ain't got me no life, so what should I do?
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 11:20:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Life is too short when you're having fun, but it is a fucking endless tunnel when it's not going right.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 2:59:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Life is too short not to stink up the house with the aroma of Hoppes's #9 every weekend.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 3:34:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Life is too short to keep-up with each and every actor's personal belief's so that I don't accidentally go to a movie staring a gun grabber.  I still regret not going to see Enemy at the Gates.  Life is too short to keep-up with every comedian's personal beliefs so that I don't accidentally laugh at a gun grabber's joke.  Life is too short to drive further across town to go to Home Depot rather than Lowe's because of something posted on their web site.  Life is too short to not pickup ammo every time you go shopping.  My wife hates that habit I've developed.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 4:00:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Life is too short to not to enjoy it while we can....Live and let live.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 5:21:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Life is to short to hold a grudge. How many family members or good friends separate themselves because of some silly non-issue. I have made this tragic mistake and have decided I get nothing out of holding a grudge except a hole in my life. I have tried and failed to make amends because the other party still is upset, but at least I tried to make things right. I think the emotional and physical negatives of staying perpetually pissed off at someone close are just to high, holding a grudge is like having gas, you feel better when you let it go.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 5:48:12 AM EDT
[#9]
To short to work for anything less than 100-150 bucks an hour.  When you find that job, let me know.

Link Posted: 8/28/2001 6:30:47 AM EDT
[#10]
I agree with Sixtus. Life is too short to let petty anger get between you and the people you love.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 6:52:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Saw it on a bumper sticker a long time ago.

[b] Life is too short to dance with ugly women. [/b]
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 6:57:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Life is too short to not see if spotted owl tastes like chicken.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 7:00:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Life is too short to not see if spotted owl tastes like chicken.
View Quote

Or if bald eagles taste like manatee....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top