Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2001 10:04:10 PM EDT
 ..have one of these systems. I got mine a few days ago and it friggin' rocks. This damn thing plays CD's, DVD's and also PS1 games. I got the Gran Turismo Apex package and love the game. I also have a GameShark 2 on the way. If any of you guys are into video games this is the system to get.
The technology is not developed yet but in a short while we will be able to port onto the Internet and play people video games online.

Alex [:D]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 10:13:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Gran Turismo 3 f-ing rocks!
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 10:26:26 PM EDT
[#2]
i'm holding out for[i] medal of honor- frontline[/i]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 10:32:17 PM EDT
[#3]
1051 HP Nissan Skyline f-ing rocks on Gran Turismo 3!
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 10:35:58 PM EDT
[#4]
The Suzuki Pikes Peak edition can be topped out at about 1900 HP.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 10:41:02 PM EDT
[#5]
   I don't feel like doing all of the work on GT3 so I can't wait for the Shark. When I get it I can use the code to get a trillion dollars and then buy whatever the hell I want[:D]

I also got Twisted Metal Black. Soooooooooo much better than the other ones.[:D]

Alex
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top