Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2006 8:16:38 PM EDT
Because George Bush sucks.
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:18:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Hi jacked account?  or looking to pick a fight?

By the way, I did not vote for Kerry or Bush and I did vote.  Riddle me that one, Batman!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:19:10 PM EDT
[#2]
This is America. You have the right to be as idiotic as you want to be.

But somehow I get the feeling that you left yourself logged in and your "friend" is helping you out.
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:20:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Known
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:21:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

By the way, I did not vote for Kerry or Bush and I did vote.  Riddle me that one, Batman!!!!!

You voted for open borders?

ETA sorry, was not cool. this isnt a Libertarian bashing thread.
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:21:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Funny thing is, I voted for Clinton for the same reason..  I was 18 at the time..
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:21:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Gay lover thread next?
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#7]

I voted for John Kerry  

Ah yes, but did you then vote against him?

Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Are you from Florida and Vote for both of them?
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:25:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Telling us you voted for him wont change anything, George Bush voters dont go around saying "I voted for George Bush" when ever something good happends.
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:25:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Teresa - is that you?

Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:27:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Gay lover thread next?

I think this is worse.......even I didn't vote of Skerry.
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:27:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Gay lover thread next?

I think this is worse.......even I didn't vote of Skerry.

lol

Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:29:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Teresa - is that you?

LOL...wrong coast, but perhaps she is touring a ketchup factory this weekend, you know, to see how the "little people" are doing and all.
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:30:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Vote Hilary in 08!
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:30:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you from Florida and Vote for both of them?

Anyone notice here in Florida the only counties that had the tards who couldnt figure out the voting machines were heavily Democrat counties? Everyime a Libtard brough up how the votes needed to be recounted over and over I always pointed out the fact it was ONLY happening in areas that were democrat heavy.
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:35:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Well, I voted for him before I voted against him.......

Mental note.  Log out and lock computer next time...
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:36:07 PM EDT
[#17]
lmao......PCR...you really oughta log off when having hometown gtg's
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:38:14 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IMO (and the opinion of many libertarian thinkers) open boarders will only work after the border is secure and all of the incentives are taken away that intice illegal to come here in the first place.  Of coarse we would only let those in that are not criminals as well.  

As a side note: Please don't think that when a libertarian supports an open boarder, it means he wants to open the flood gates in the current situation that we have now.  Please do me that favor.  A libertarian agenda has to met on alot of other fronts before open borders is a possibility.  I realize it is a common missnomer among many people, and they think we want open boarders, but you have to look at the whole libertarian picture to understand how an open border policy would be viable if all of the other thing before mentioned where meet.  It really disturbs me that most people will not look into that issue further to discover it for themselves, becuase they hear the phrase "open boarder" and freeze up and turn away.

So no, I did not vote for open borders in the sense that you are most likey thinking of.
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:38:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:39:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Kerry and Bush are cousins.
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:40:34 PM EDT
[#21]
admittedly GWB isn't a perfect 10 but to think Kerry would have been better is truly an insult to clear thinking Americans.  If you truly voted for Kerry you're an idiot.  

Patty
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:40:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

IMO (and the opinion of many libertarian thinkers) open boarders will only work after the border is secure and all of the incentives are taken away that intice illegal to come here in the first place.  Of coarse we would only let those in that are not criminals as well.  

As a side note: Please don't think that when a libertarian supports an open boarder, it means he wants to open the flood gates in the current situation that we have now.  Please do me that favor.  A libertarian agenda has to met on alot of other fronts before open borders is a possibility.  I realize it is a common missnomer among many people, and they think we want open boarders, but you have to look at the whole libertarian picture to understand how an open border policy would be viable if all of the other thing before mentioned where meet.  It really disturbs me that most people will not look into that issue further to discover it for themselves, becuase they hear the phrase "open boarder" and freeze up and turn away.

So no, I did not vote for open borders in the sense that you are most likey thinking of.

hey that was cool insight. Thanks

I honestly cannot support the Libertarian party due to ethical reason I find personally. Abortion and drugs and so forth.

I would love to see a new 2 party system though. Constitution / Libertarian system. Both dont trust the gov so I think the two parties will keep the country better balanced.
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:42:37 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

hey that was cool insight. Thanks

No problem, spread the word.
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:43:38 PM EDT
[#24]
At least you are a honest dumbass
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:43:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:44:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Ross Perot  what the Hell happen to him? Yack Yack Yack etc.........................
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:45:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Popcorn check!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:47:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Hey vreadytorock556 dont you mean VODKA instead of popcorn.
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 8:56:34 PM EDT
[#29]
fag
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 9:18:57 PM EDT
[#30]
I dont drink that commie shit, bourbon only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 9:19:35 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I honestly cannot support the Libertarian party due to ethical reason I find personally. Abortion and drugs and so forth.

I would love to see a new 2 party system though. Constitution / Libertarian system. Both dont trust the gov so I think the two parties will keep the country better balanced.

Hey man, just because you don't want the Government to regulate it does not mean you support it.

Example:  I do not support abortion or drug use, but I definitely don't want the government to make that choice for me and everyone else.  The point of Libertarianism is that you have the freedom to choose, and the responsibility to do what is right for yourself.  Just because you may have the legal right to do something (like put what ever you damn well please into your body) does not mean you have to do it.  There is nothing ethically wrong with you if your government does not regulate something you wouldn't do.  Forcing others to fit into your perspective of what is ethical or not should raise a red flag, because you are in turn taking the responsibility out of the citizen’s hand to do the right thing and putting it into the government’s hand.

The big leap that people need to enlighten themselves to is:  Just because something is legal it doesn't make it morally or ethically right, and the government is not around to make every single moral choice for you by making certain actions deemed legal and illegal (if you exercised your 1st amendment right to it's fullest extent, you would be a total asshole, because you could be rude, and crude to everyone,  but you don't, talk smack at every opportunity, do you?) the point being, you are being responsible and following your own ethics and morals.  The government should be minimalistic, the fat needs to be trimmed, the point of Libertarianism is to get back to the basics and have the governments enforce the basic laws like victim crimes, and our sovereignty as a nation, cut the social programs that give incentives to criminals, repeal unconstitutional laws, enfroce real crime with real punishments, and give back the power of personal responsibility to the citizen.
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 9:20:07 PM EDT
[#32]
So did the other 46% of the voters!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 9:23:42 PM EDT
[#33]
"Can I get me a hunt'n license?"

Go long . . . .

Link Posted: 6/16/2006 10:10:15 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Well, I voted for him before I voted against him.......

Mental note.  Log out and lock computer next time...

Nice cover story...not.
Link Posted: 6/16/2006 10:10:35 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
At least you are a honest dumbass

Couldn't have said it better myself.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top