Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2006 7:50:12 PM EDT
  Well I've been up in my tree stands in my orchard for the past few months looking for a ground hog that's been digging a lot of holes around my property. However it's been very good at never showing up when I'm around. Well low and behold  I'm out running today and what do I find but my dog excited beyond repair.

She had just found and killed this. So much for shooting it.

Sorry for the bad pics but I had to get rid of it before she tore up the other dogs protecting her prize from them.

Scratch one! I couldn't be prouder.
Link Posted: 6/15/2006 7:54:08 PM EDT
[#1]
GOOD dog!  Have a cookie!
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 12:34:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Good dog.  What kind of an animal is that?
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 1:08:59 AM EDT
[#3]
My neighbors dog used to love groundhogs too.  Good pooch there.  Make sure she's rewarded.
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 1:14:21 AM EDT
[#4]
My parents have the damn things on their land too.  Their English Setter sniffs em' out and the Golden labra-bull-weiler digs em out of their dens.  Good team, though the mutt doesn't share the kill.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top