Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2001 6:12:30 PM EDT
I have a bud who is selling his glock 19 with a 10 rd and two 15 rd glock magazines for $700.  He's selling it because he didn't like the way it felt.. says he only put about half a dozen rounds through it.  

I was going to go and get a glock 17 but a smaller sized glock ( maybe for CCW? ) and a full sized 1911 would be a decent combo.
Anyone have any complaints about the 19?  Is this a decent deal?  How much are glock high cap mags going for these days.. last I
heard they were around $100 each.  As far as I can tell this isn't a bad deal.  Oh it comes with a range bag for kicks too.

Link Posted: 8/26/2001 6:20:04 PM EDT
[#1]
The 19 is a great gun, probably the most popular that glock makes. 700 sounds kind of high. If the mags are factory hi-caps it might be a good deal, but i'd try to get him to lower the price.
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 6:23:11 PM EDT
[#2]
The 15rdr mags can range anywhere from $75 to $150(saw a mag guy at a gunshow selling em and people were buying) depending on who's selling. The Glock 19 can be had @ around $475 NIB. I personally think that is kinda high, but your buddy might be basing his figure on the hi-caps being included. I'd offer him $600 for the whole shibang.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 6:27:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 7:21:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Like the above, $550-600 would be max and the two hi-caps would have to be drop free mags (FML).
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 7:27:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have a bud who is selling his glock 19 with a 10 rd and two 15 rd glock magazines for $700.  He's selling it because he didn't like the way it felt.. says he only put about half a dozen rounds through it.  

I was going to go and get a glock 17 but a smaller sized glock ( maybe for CCW? ) and a full sized 1911 would be a decent combo.
Anyone have any complaints about the 19?  Is this a decent deal?  How much are glock high cap mags going for these days.. last I
heard they were around $100 each.  As far as I can tell this isn't a bad deal.  Oh it comes with a range bag for kicks too.

View Quote

Way High.  Gunbroker.com has 19's for 450.00 NIB.  Unless your into it for bailing out your buddy, go with the 17.  If he lets you have the whoel boat for 500, that's different.

And don't feel bad, he will he able to sell it even if you don't buy it.

2 bits.

Zaz

"I have given up trying to understand people in favor of mocking them."
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 7:35:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 9:14:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Way high IMO

Shop around.

I happen to have 5 used NDF factory 15rndrs for $310 shipped,  pics on request.

8^)

Biggame223

Out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top