Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2001 8:24:47 AM EDT
There are two typos in the Icon Legend that I have encountered so far.  One is "cool," it should be '8D' but it's '8d' and "big grin" is ':d' but it should be ':D.'  Other than that, let me take this opportunity to thank you for administering such a fine board. [:D]

PS-  Is there any way to circumvent the preceding 'http://' in an IMG tag?  I'm just curious because I think it would be a lot easier for most people to set up FTP's to host their own pics instead of running Apache servers to do the same.

PPS-  I know that they go in brackets guys, but I had to use the quotes so the smilies wouldn't print.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top