Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2001 7:45:37 PM EDT
Anybody bought magazines or guns from them?
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 12:21:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 5:32:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I just bought 1000 rds of SB .223's from them.  Other than supprising me with an extra 3% charge for not paying with cash, they did fine.  Paid $155 with shipping, which isn't great, but isn't bad either.  Ordered them Sun. night and had them Thurs. when I got home from work.  Now to get to the range...
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 5:53:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Used them many time never a problem and always FAST. I recomend them.  

Fantom
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 6:59:02 AM EDT
[#4]
They have (or had) a message on their web site that if you joined their AR15 club  they'd pay the shipping on your first order. So I joined, ordered an ambi safety, and they charged me shipping anyway, plus the surcharge for using a credit card.  Only the card number I gave them wasn't a credit card. It was a debit card that they get full credit for when they submit it.  No big deal, but it does irritate me when people don't do what they say they're going to do.  If they have something I want that I can't get anywhere else I'll use them again. If I can get it somewhere else, I'll get it from the other guys.  [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top