Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2001 6:22:53 PM EDT
in the a.m., about 8. at the pylons. some cool new toys. come on up if you can make it that early. ciao,
willy
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 6:23:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
in the a.m., about 8. at the pylons. some cool new toys. come on up if you can make it that early. ciao,
willy
View Quote

ahh, dangit I have to work two shifts tommorow.  what about sunday?  

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 6:28:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Check your mail, willy

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 8:38:31 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, so you Nevada guys, tell us more about where you shoot, inquiring minds want to know. The pylons? where the F is that?
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 8:43:06 AM EDT
[#4]
about ten minutes into the desert from my house, past the air race pylons. there are many good spots to shoot out in the desert, this is just one of them. sorry i can't draw a map or describe how to get there. a person can drive all the way to oregon if so inclined. not trying to brag. lots of my friends come up from calif. to shoot. way too hot to do much for long right now though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top