User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2001 8:41:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 8:45:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 9:22:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Firearms resorts....I like it!

A resort dedicated to the sport of shooting....Like Tennis resort....or Golf resort. Swimming pool, Bar/Restaurant (a Steak house), and you can rent golf carts to go from range to range. Include skeet/trap competition that held daily. Long range shooting competition (50cal BMG). A Gun Museum too on the premise which include a section dedicated to Assault weapons of the world.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 9:32:08 AM EDT
[#3]
[img]http://community.webshots.com/user/symtex3[/img]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 9:33:02 AM EDT
[#4]
[img]www.community.webshots.com/user/symtex3[/img]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 9:33:22 AM EDT
[#5]
It only takes $.  I can just about guarantee I'll build something like that if I win Powerball. [:D]

Link Posted: 8/23/2001 10:41:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The gruop land purchase idea got me thinking, why doesn't someone open a "firearms resort" type place?

View Quote

There is one. Its called "Front Site" near las vegas.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 10:45:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 10:46:03 AM EDT
[#8]
FrontSight is supposed to be the Pebble Beach/Mecca for shooters.

You can purchase a home on their facility if you wish.

Nice place...they are still building it, but you can take classes there etc in the mean time.

see:

http://www.frontsight.com

Link Posted: 8/23/2001 10:50:08 AM EDT
[#9]
There needs to be an East Coast Front Sight. BAD.
Thunder Ranch, Front Sight... All too damn far for the largest repository of shooters in America. The South East.

Front Sight is supposed to have a school for the children of the families who will live there, and so on.
It's like having a house on a Golf Course.
If you own one, you get access to the facilities, for probably nominal fees..
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 11:09:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top